writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Consumer Affairs Writers

112 listings (21 - 30)

Rachel Henwood  
Following her original training in the UK as a graphic designer, Rachel has had more than nine years’ experience in the advertising industry. She has worked as both an art director and a copywriter for successful and well-respected agencies around the world, handling contracts for clients inc...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Tracey McBride  
STYLE WITH SOUL(tm)...ON ANY INCOME! When Americans look for frugal luxuries they turn to Tracey McBride. By way of her books, newsletters, and repeat appearances on television shows such as "The Carol Duvall Show", "Smart Solutions", "DIY Crafts", and NBC news (Los Angeles affiliate), Tra...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carolyn Jenkins  
Carolyn D. Jenkins has written and published 4 award winning books. She is the founder of CjQenterprises,which promotes "creative products that lift you up!" and National I LOVE My Feet Day!, celebrated annually on August 17 to promote good foot care. Carolyn's first two books are part of a serie...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Garry Goodmann  
\"BUSINESS-PLAN\" – (ISBN 5-469-00541-0) - is a management book about effective long and short term planning in Russia and the countries of the East Europe. The growing market of these countries allows to receive the income up to 100 % annual profit from the enclosed investments. Russia is poised to...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Henry L. Jones (Writer & Artist)  
My literary career is a constant adventure. I write primarily about cultural and social events in relation to African American culture. My published work has enabled me to contribute to social causes as well as cultural events. That's the "artsy" side of me. Other ventures opened doors for p...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Todd Edwards  
Todd Edwards is the author of AMAZONs number 2 best selling advertising book, Standing Naked at 10 Below and as well, wrote, The Color Crazy, You Wear It So Well. More notably, he is the creator of the branded writing style Reality Rhyming thats based on the premise, If Your Life Was A Poem, What W...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Charlton Hall  
I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Converse College and a Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina Upstate. I also did a two-year postgraduate fellowship in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology and the Family System through Westgate Trainin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Tim Kellis  
Renowned Wall Street analyst Tim Kellis takes on what could be considered society’s biggest problem today, divorce. The journey that led to him tackling such a significant issue was both personal and professional. After a successful career that eventually landed him on Wall Street Tim met what he th...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eliza Lynn Taylor  
I have been writing in some form or another since I was a child- I just didn't realize it until recently. I had a "fan club" as a teenager that put out a small newspaper for which I was writer and publisher. I sold most copies. I have been writing for well over twenty years and have been published...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >