writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computers Writers

364 listings (91 - 100)

Mark M. Whelan  
Mark is the founder of Rapid Reasoning Labs, a published author and California representative of Conservative's Abroad (UK,) Mark has lived in five countries and has worked with royalty, business leaders at Fortune 100 companies and more recently start-up founders in Silicon Valley, teaching t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Harry Husted  
Harry is a freelance writer, computer consultant, and Internet marketer. His writing projects include ghostwriting, copywriting, web site content, DTP, editing, and technical writing. His computer consulting work includes installation, setup, and troubleshooting computer systems. His credit...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Teresa Elms  
Currently, I work as a technical writer and knowledgebase administrator for a computer hardware company in the Los Angeles area. I've also worked as a computer industry reporter, editor, and analyst, and for ten years I ran my own computer market research firm. Along the way, I've published 500+ mag...
writers / published 

46 works listed

Stuart Macfarlane  
I have had 6 books published with several planned for next year. I accept commissions for humorous books and articles. Published Books include: The Little Book of Calm for Cats Transworld The Little Book of the Internet Exley The Little Book of Stess Exley Over 30's Jokes Ex...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Mark Fletcher  
COMMERCIALLY PRODUCED PLAYS Dating Joe - Australia and USA Chasing Rabbits - Australia, USA, UK Sunset BBQ - Australia, New York Cocktail - Australia Teething Problems - forthcoming for Australia. PUBLISHED ARTICLES A range of Australian business press including 10 years contract columnist ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Manish Hatwalne  
Currently working as a Software Developer in Pune, India. I enjoy reading, writing, listening to music and treks. For me, writing is a way of self-discovery and self-expression. I have to my credit few technical and non-technical articles on the web and print media. I have written poems and few ...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Gary Davies  
Author of marketing, communications and Internet related workbooks and distance learning materials. Recent publications commissioned and published by FT Knowledge (Financial Times Group/Pearson), 'Customer Communications' (2000), ISBN 07446 01487 Price 225.00 and 'Managing Markets' (2001), ISBN 07...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Freelance Writer & Journalist  
Writes freelance for print and digital media: magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for technology, travelling, lifestyle, education, trade, social issues, among others. Types of writings include copywriting, content marketing, features, hard news, ...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Janan Platt Young  
Bio: http://www.jananyoung.com and http://www.sonic.net/web/janan --- Published Haiku: by Janan Platt opening the door a swirl of yellow oak leaves entering with me --- Hike High by Janan Platt, 2002 We hike Round Mountain. Brown flowers. Scat. Meandering air. The pl...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >