writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computers Writers

364 listings (81 - 90)

John Fogarty  
Author of "The Haunt," a gothic horror novel published by Warner Books, and "Online Learning Today," a look at e-learning strategies, published by Berrett-Koehler. Have also written six other novels which are still percolating on the backburner. BIG NEWS IS I'm currently bracing for the late-summ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Michael RAINBOW  
Was born in a Novosibirsk Academgorodok, Russia in 1983 In 15 years has casually faced a phenomenon «outside of a body of travel ». Since then has in detail studied this phenomenon in all planes and directions in practice and the theory. In 2002 has developed technology "Aing" which means use...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Leanne Lucas  
I have been using computers since I went to Uni in 1974 - and training other people to use them since 1984. I have a Bachelor of Business, Diploma of Education, Workplace Assessor & Trainer certification - and training is something I love doing. Professionally, I have also been involved in event man...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ulrik Ramsing  
1989-1996, Owner and president of WinTech, a Danish Microsoft Partner and new media development house. 1997-2000, Senior IT architect and founder of Merkantildata’s Scandinavian think tank of strategic IT business development, the “Digital Foundation Lab”. 2000-present, Creator and President...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joe Kissell  
Joe Kissell is the author or coauthor of seven books and more than a dozen ebooks on Mac-related topics, including the best-selling Take Control of Mac OS X Backups (http://www.takecontrolbooks.com). He's the senior editor of TidBITS (http://db.tidbits.com/) and a frequent contributor to M...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bard Williams  
Bard Williams is a veteran educator, technology visionary, and nationally known writer, speaker, and consultant. Since 2001 he has served as CEO of Techthree Marketing & Consulting Services, Inc.,a California corporation that works with Fortune 500 companies and numerous small businesses i...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lynn Jackman  
Writing and research are in my blood. They go hand in hand with professional writing. I helped Richard Paul Evans with some of the background in his best seller, The Letter. Mr. Evans agreed to endorse two of my books. One is a hard Science Fiction novel, The Pytheas Expedition. The other is about ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >