writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computers Writers

364 listings (71 - 80)

Vicki M Taylor  
Award winning author, Vicki M. Taylor writes dramatic fiction with strong, unforgettable women characters. Vicki M. Taylor attacks the hard issues and brings them to the forefront with a deftness that outshines most other authors. Her ability to sink her teeth into these headline issues and pull ...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Bob Brolhorst  
I am Bob Brolhorst a family man first with a passion for Internet Marketing. I decided to become involved in Internet Marketing four years ago for four reasons. First because it fascinated me, second as a person that has been involved with offline marketing for over 16 years I knew that traditional ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Laurie Ulrich  
After studying art in college, I discovered computers in the early 1980's. I started out as a systems manager and ended up running a series of computer training centers, which led to my working as a freelance trainer. Training led to writing training materials, which led to writing computer books. S...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Rick Sutcliffe  
Born in Calgary, Rick Sutclife has lived in the Fraser Valley near Vancouver since the late 1960s. A mathematician by education, he got into computing science in the early days of the microcomputer and is now Professor of Mathematics and Computing Science at Trinity Western University in F...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Valerie Atkinson  
Valerie Atkinson reports on a range of topics including technology issues, legal research topics, fitness and health concerns, and gardening trends. Her background includes a degree in government and Spanish and a masters in political science/legal studies. She has extensive experience with work...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kenneth Jungersen  
"A Modern-day Indiana Jones" was what one newspaper headline called me. Perhaps my life has been a bit 'different.' As a child I roamed the Amazonian rain forest with the natives. I grew up traveling and exploring with a father and grandfather, both of whom were made 'Fellows' (meaning that they c...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Brian Alger  
Brian is the author of The Experience Designer: Learning, Networks and the Cybersphere. He has designed and implemented projects for KPMG,UNESCO,Connected Intelligence,The Madeiran Ministry of Education(Portugal), Apple Computer, The Learning Partnership, Scotch College , Australia and Th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >