writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computers Writers

364 listings (61 - 70)

Carole Bruno  
I am a professional writer and published author with 35 years' experience. I am a paralegal with 34 years’ ‎experience and now am a Virtual Assistant (freelance) on the Internet. I have published four paralegal ‎textbooks with top publishers, 100+ articles, public relations materials. I ...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Rhia R. Drouillard  
Rhia R. Drouillard grew up in Eastern Oregon but with strong ties to her German/PA Dutch ancestry. She moved to Washington State in the early 1990's. However, she claims she never felt as at home as she does since relocating to the beautiful Western Washington coast. Rhia recently finished her...
writers / published 

103 works listed

Joseph-J Charles  
Mr. Charles is happy to announce the release of his new book titled, "The Long Lost Garden Of Eden". Read reviews and purchase a copy @ http://bookstore.shopnowshop.com The Long Lost Garden of Eden: Fruit Consumption as the Foundation of the Ultimate Diet Revolution is a tribute to the fruit gr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Shannon Turlington  
I have written 17 nonfiction reference books and numerous articles for print publications and Web sites. My areas of expertise include New Age and spirituality, Internet technologies and software, the World Wide Web, college admissions and financing, distance education, and esoteric subjects, ...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Kirk Ellis  
You need my book "The Internet is Infected! The Ultimate Cyber Security Guide for Small Business and Home Computing" found at http://ThatCyberSecurityGuy.com. I have worked in Information Technology (IT) for various industries/government/military organizations. My scope of work included: project...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mya Bell  
Mya Bell is a novelist and screenwriter. She is a fulltime writer and has authored a large number of articles, books, pamphlets, and documents, as well as ghostwriting technical literature for several prominent companies. Since 1998, she has had four very large books published by a respected Amer...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Udit Chaudhuri  
Since 1979 I have serviced all written communication needs of enterpreneurs to launch products and services. My professional training and experience are largely in business-development, corporate planning and systems engineering. I take special interest in emerging technologies: renewable energy...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Gerd Meissner  
Silicon Valley-based business journalist, online pioneer and publisher Gerd Meissner, author of "SAP - Inside the Secret Software Power" (McGraw-Hill), has covered information technology, management and R&D for international publications and broadcasting media since 1984. His works have been publish...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Alex Vrenios  
Alex Vrenios is the Founder and Director of Research at the Distributed Systems Research Lab. He holds a BS, MS, and PhD in Computer Science, is the author of a book on Linux clustering, and numerous technical articles. He is Red Hat Linux Certified, and a Senior Member of the IEEE and its Computer ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >