writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computers Writers

364 listings (51 - 60)

Bruce Tober  
For more than 40 years I've been a professional journalist and editor. I've lived near Birmingham, England for 12 years. Before that I resided in the United States. I'm a freelancer and have a fully-equipped home office. It's where I work most efficiently and is my preferred work place. But I wil...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Chantelle Valentine-La Vorie  
Chantelle Valentine-La Vorie was born in Walla Walla, Washington. She developed a love of literature while growing up in the isolated Eastern Oregon town of La Grande. Her first literary writing adventure began by being fueled by working in an Amazon.com warehouse. Her first compe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Blane Warrene  
The culmination of professional and personal experience in information technology and operational management has resulted in focused writing on the field. Blane has been published in several technology media online, and in print in several private corporate magazines. These outlets inc...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Michael De Mare  
Michael de Mare (rhymes with star) was born in Brooklyn, New York, in 1969. His early instruction took place at prep schools in New Jersey, until he was 14 years old, when he began attending public school after moving to his grandmother's dairy farm in rural upstate New York in 1984. His und...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kimberly & Jerry Peterson  
Writing is my passion...the days I do not take the time to write are the days when I do not feel complete. Now put this passion together with our love for travel, photography and NASCAR then you have our dream life. We are full time RVers, which for those of you that are unfamiliar with this t...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Jaeger  
I grew up on Milwaukee's West Side, which means ice cream at Kitt's and Pizza at Ned's or Mama Mia's on Burleigh. I attended the French Immersion School at 82nd Street School, then Wilbur Wright and Marshall. Most of my neighborhood friends went to Mother of Good Counsel (MGC), Margaret Mary, Christ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Shashi Kadapa  
ABOUT ME Name : Mr. Shashi Kadapa Address : Pune/ Mumbai - India Website: www.activemuse.com Education: 1) First Class: M.B.A. (Marketing) from Institute of Sales, Pune in 1994. 2) First Class: B.E. (Mechanical) from Karnataka University in 1984. Writing Experience: I have contribut...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kim M Bayne  
A veteran of corporate marcom campaigns, Kim M. Bayne understands the subtle nuances of effective B2B marketing, applying her well-rounded, personal knowledge to real world challenges. Kim has both hands-on project management and writing experience in nearly every aspect of marketing communications,...
writers / published 

3 works listed

KIM BAYNE  
A veteran of corporate marcom campaigns, Kim M. Bayne understands the subtle nuances of effective B2B marketing, applying her well-rounded, personal knowledge to real world challenges. Kim has both hands-on project management and writing experience in nearly every aspect of marketing communications,...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >