writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computers Writers

364 listings (41 - 50)

Tara Deck  
I am actually a pretty boring person, or I was until this past year. I have done freelance writing for different online businesses for the past 5 years, writing about everything from marketing to the kitchen sink... literally. My love for writing somehow propelled me into the world of marketing,...
writers / unpublished 

4 works listed

Warren Brown  
Warren Brown is a writer of Anglo-Indian descent. Warren grew up in India and now lives with his wife London. Warren has written a number of books on a variety of topics, which are listed on Amazon. Warren has written books on Catering, cooking, Parallel Universes, Internet Marketing and Life ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Judy Rosella Edwards  
A freelance writer and writing coach, Judy Rosella Edwards focuses on genealogy, history, and Central Illinois history. She is a regular contributor to GenWeekly.com, and she writes the PRO-Talk column for "Genealogy Today." She has published several titles in Holly Lisle's "The 33 Worst Mistakes Wr...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jason Genser  
Jason Genser has more than ten years of extensive hands-on experience with personal computers, networks and the technical support arena. Genser is a CompTIA A+ certified professional who also holds a number of Microsoft Windows-related certifications from brainbench.com, a vendor-independent certifi...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ronald Mendell  
Writing Experience: • Book Author: Four books since 1994. The Quiet Threat: Fighting Industrial Espionage in America is being typeset (Charles C. Thomas 2003). The latest title published by Charles C. Thomas, 2000, How to Do Financial Asset Investigations, 2nd edition. Previous titles were ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Betty Champagne Guthrie  
Betty Champagne received her introduction to computers while working for General Electric Information Services in San Antonio, TX. Since then, she says, she has metamorphosed from a "white-knuckle computer user afraid of every key on the keyboard" to the author of the popular computer Q & A self-he...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rod L Griffin  
An author, actor, screenwriter, and playwright. He is one of the youngest authors in history to ever publish three books in one year within three separate genres. Rarely, in such a diverse spectrum has anyone created so much. This young man has been creating in life from an early age. At twelve ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Richard Bramante  
I am a lifelong resident of Massachusetts. A native New Englander that loves all that she has to offer ocean, lakes, streams and colorful landscapes even in the dead of winter. I visited many places but never called any of them home. I am widowed, a father of one and grandfather to three beautifu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nazry Bahrawi  
Greetings and salutations, I am a published magazine features writer/editor, non-fiction author and newspaper social commentator. My first book project is a coffee-table book pertaining to the Muslim's perceived mandatory head-dress, aptly entitled "Tudung: Beyond Face Value". My second book p...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >