writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computers Writers

364 listings (21 - 30)

Marcus P Zillman  
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A.; Executive Director Virtual Private Library, CEO/President of BotTechnology.com, Inc., CEO TrademarkBots.com, Inc., Creator/Founder BotSpot.com and Executive Producer of BOT2000 and BOT2001 conferences for internet.com; has designed, developed and created online da...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Pamela Mortimer  
An informal look at my work: I would have to say that there are very few things that I wouldn’t write about because they contain specialized knowledge (e.g., rocket science) and a few that would make me want to poke out my eyes before I was done (e.g., some mechanical issues). Other than that, I’...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Gerianne Beatrice Bullen  
Gerianne Beatrice Bullen (nee: Hull and formerly: Van Vugt) was born in 1959, in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada. At the age of eleven, she moved to the province of Ontario, and lived in various cities for some nineteen years. During this time she attended Sheridan College, in Oakville and receiv...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Roy Kheng  
Experienced in feature writing, journalism, lifestyle, and business writing. Writing experience: Singapore Management University & Wharton School of Business (University of Pennsylvania): writing for the Knowledge@SMU and Knowledge@Wharton online knowledgebase bridging the gap betwee...
writers / published 

20 works listed

RW Burniske  
R.W. "Buddy" Burniske’s teaching career, which began in the early ‘80s, has taken him to secondary schools and universities in Egypt, Ecuador, Malaysia and the USA. While teaching in Kuala Lumpur he initiated several global, telecollaborative learning projects, experimenting with the design of onlin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Dan Verton  
Verton is an award-winning journalist (First Place Jesse H. Neal Award, 2003) and a published author of three books. His latest book, The Insider: A True Story, (Llumina Press) will be in bookstores in August, 2005. His other work includes Black Ice: The Invisible Threat of Cyber-Terrorism (M...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Jen DeHaan  
Jen deHaan is a freelance web designer and developer, and has been involved in writing, contributing to or editing fifteen computer books on Macromedia Flash, ActionScript, digital video and Macromedia ColdFusion in 2002. Jen authored the Macromedia Flash MX 2004: Training from the Source (Macromedi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >