writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computers Writers

364 listings (131 - 140)

Nancy Vance Sarginson  
I am a musician, singer/songwriter. I have written a book about live online performing, the ins and outs, it has guidelines and info for musicians that love to perform live over the interne. This is my first book ever written and published. I have written many songs but wanted to try my hand at writ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Christine Reed  
Christine A. Reed has been published in several print and online magazines including the Travel Channel web site, Ancestry and ComputorEdge. She has been a freelance writer for six years. She has also worked as a proofreader. She was a freelance editor for MyWay.com for 16 months. She created ...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Camille Jacks  
Name: Camille Jacks Profession: Public Relations / Media Relations Writing types: Alternative Poetry Online IT review and articles Fiction stories Writing activities: Online writing and publishing; Moderate and participate in online writing groups to develop content, language, and inspirat...
writers / published 

8 works listed

George R. Yool  
Raised as a Zen Buddhist, George is diverse, humble, and driven. A former academic dean, George retired from academia in 2007. George has written over twenty books and screenplays. His textbooks and non-fiction cover all the interests listed above. George likes to write intense poetry and fiction ...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Precious De Leon  
Besides feature writing, I also have experience in copy editing and online writing. I also like looking at the human side of business and the ripple effects economies have on consumers and the global society. I believe that, in addition to a background in journalism, I am well-organised and ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Cindy Robison  
I am an artist and have become increasingly interested in developing my creativity using the computer. My first computer book, I Love My 'Puter - A fun computer book for beginners!, helps new computer users to learn more about their computers using a creative approach. I, myself, am now learning how...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Chariss K. Walker  
Chariss K Walker, M. Msc., an award-winning Indie author, writes fiction and nonfiction books with a metaphysical/visionary message. All of her books are sold worldwide in eBook, paperback, and many are also in Large Print. To find out more about this author and her books, visit her website at...
writers / published 

20 works listed

David Burnette  
I've spent a good portion of my adult life in mental institutions, which has given me an unusual perspective of the unfolding human dynamic. I'm currently in the throes of attempting to capture my institutional experiences in a memoir. It's a somewhat laborious process -- two steps forward, one step...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jean-Baptiste Waldner  
Jean-Baptiste Waldner is a technology-managing consultant for various companies. He has also worked as head of operations with large multinational companies, where he instigated worldwide transformations based on the intensive use of IT, telecommunications and digital technologies. www.waldner-co...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >