writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computers Writers

364 listings (111 - 120)

Danny Fleming  
I was born on May 25, 1948 in Long Beach, California. I received a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and a Classical Studies Minor in 1996. I wrote two poems that were put to music, I Don't Remember and My Love. Two other poems I wrote are at http://www.poetry.com. Their titles are I Tel...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dave Wooldridge  
Dave is the author of \"The Business of iPhone and iPad App Development\" (Apress) and a co-author of \"Beginning iPad Development for iPhone Developers\" (Apress), and has written numerous articles for leading tech publications, including a monthly software marketing column for MacTech Magazine. He...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Stephen Matlock  
Technical writer in Washington State. Have also managed a restaurant as well as a bookstore, developed and taught computer courses, worked in a pallet factory, run the football concession stands, and have remodeled two houses. (There are some things I never want to do again: one of them is sheetrock...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Can Don  
Herodental is a reliable, independently owned dental equipment company based in United Kingdom, established in 2013. Herodental dental supplies and products for dental professionals in UK, Europe at everyday discount price. Our dental equipment and dental instruments meet current legislation demands...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Kerem Koseoglu  
I was born in Istanbul, Turkey (1978). Although my main profession is programming, I have two semi-pro hobbies: music and writing. My writing career started with my technical articles published by PC Magazine and Windows .NET Magazine and psychological / philosophical articles published by various o...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Mary Lou Ball  
Mary Lou Ball lives in North Carolina and writes novels and Christian articles. Her passion is weaving together inspirational romantic suspense and mysteries, When she’s not writing she enjoys family and singing Gospel music with her husband. Learn more about Mary at http://MaryLouwrites.weebl...
writers / published 

3 works listed

UDITHA BANDARA  
Uditha Bandara is specializes in Microsoft Game development for Windows Phone, Xbox 360, PC, and Zune. He is the South East Asia's First XNA/DirectX MVP (Most Valuable Professional). He had delivered sessions at various events and conferences in Singapore, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka and India. Also he had...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Enrico Martignetti  
Enrico Martignetti graduated in Electronic Engineering at Politecnico di Torino in 1993. He has been working as a software developer since 1990 and has been cultivating a strong interest on the Windows architecture since the late nineties, when he decided, quite short-sightedly, to study the kernel ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >