writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computers Writers

364 listings (101 - 110)

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ken Kreps  
A published author, I write articles, editorials and essays pertaining to political and social issues. I also write short stories as well as occasional pieces dealing with sports, television, health, and personal experiences. I've written scripts which have been produced on Imagination Theater, an a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carlos Sanhueza Salazar  
Carlos Sanhueza Salazar was born in Santiago,Chile in 1976. He is a teacher of History and he is studying Computer Programming and System Analyst. He worked for almost 9 years teaching computer basic to seniors and employees from various business. And in his free time, he likes to organize ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Trond Frantzen  
Trond Frantzen is a marketing solutions executive, an author, community builder, visioneer, speaker, consultant and simplifier of complex stuff. In addition to founding two successful consulting firms, he has authored 5 powerful books. He is an ardent supporter of the Alberta Party. Trond is an e...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Edmond Ng  
Freelance writer for print and digital media - magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for information technology, traveling, social issues, and other areas. Writer's geographical location is in Singapore. Types of writings include copywriting, conten...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Michael Kmiec  
Having worked as an author and editor for over ten years, I value creative and intelligent writing. I bring this worth of words to every project, regardless of size. My experience ranges from local newspaper stringer to editor of a worldwide industry trade magazine, and many points along the way....
writers / published 

4 works listed

Pardu S.  Ponnapalli  
Pardu Ponnapalli is an IT professional working in Rockville, Maryland. He has been a Star Trek buff all his life. He lives in Hagerstown, Maryland, with his wife, son, dog, and two cats. This is his first publication. After earning a PhD in Physics, he was promptly rewarded with unemployment. Re...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Claudia Versailles  
Although armed with a background in Fine Arts, Claudia Versailles dabbles in a little bit of everything. An Event Coordinator specializing in Marketing and Promotions, this Interior Designer, CEO of F.A.K.E. T-shirts, screenwriter, artist, advocate of the homeless, and dog lover brings a uniqu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >