writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computers Writers

364 listings (11 - 20)

Jon Smith  
Jon was born in 1975 and was brought up on the Wirral, (which is much healthier than meph-amphetamine) where he remained until he was eighteen. A happy childhood; making daisy chains, holidays in the sun, a few minor brushes with the law and an obsessive interest in all things fantasy. No brace, few...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Jonathan Lyster  
Writer I started writing in my teens and can’t imagine I’ll ever stop. My passion began with science fiction, but these days my writing is all over the map, globe, or star chart. I didn’t know I was a crime writer until my story, The Hunter of the Guileless, which first appeared in Story...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Neville J. Anderson-Budd  
Ing.P.Eur. N.J. Budd. P.Eng (UK). MSPE. F.I.Diag.E. F.I.A.Q.P. QA/QC Engineer/Consultant. I was born in Portsmouth, Royal Naval & Marine Maternity Hospital 1st October 1938. We moved to Hayes, Middlesex in 1940 and then to Bletchley Park, where my father worked d...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Abdulhameed Mahmood  
I never for once dreamt to be a writer, but all my life I admire scholars and always being tempted whenever I see a nice looking book. I used to wonder how people can do it; I mean write a book. Unknown to me, I had this notion that it is only when you are well educated that you can write a bo...
writers / published 

3 works listed

T. Wolfgang Burger  
Author of over thirty published works of a variety of formats and media specializing in technology subjects. Computer systems programmer/analyst since 1987. MIS department manager of directory publisher. College instructor of IT science. Embedded CPU device designer/programmer. OLAP d...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Regardless Victory  
R.N.C REPRSENTATER/C.E.O/HONORARY -CO-CHAIRMAN" I own at least 1 voting district for the republican national committee, voting district code #id48-09. I have been owning that district since 2002 , honorary- co- chairman of the 2003 president dinner. im in at least 25 anthology�s, some of these t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gregory (Grigorios) Zorzos  
Gregory Zorzos, a native Hellene, was born in Kallithea, Athens in Greece (Hellas) at 1958. Author and his research work have been distinguished by a lot of official organizations, and Ministries, in Greece and all over the world. The author has wrote more than 800 books, 300 board games and 200 ...
writers / published 

54 works listed

Ek Heng Ng  
Need a writer/editor with a nose to get what is interesting for your publication, tune his ear to the corporate/trade grapevine with multi-industry experience? Getting it right the first time is my goal and seeing each editorial project to completion is my forte. Services available-: 1...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Lisa Tolliver  
Dubbed "One of Westchester's Rising Stars" in 2000 (by Whitney Radio Group Owner-President, William O'Shaughnessy), saluted as a Phenomenal Woman in 2005 (by Emmis Communications), and appointed a National Poetry Month Ambassador in 2006, Lisa Tolliver (A.B. Harvard, M.B.A. and post-graduate ...
writers / published 

53 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >