writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computer Software Writers

238 listings (81 - 90)

Wai Tuck Yee  
Hi. I am a freelance writer from Singapore. I like to write different kinds of articles as I believe that it would expose me to different varieties of cultures and perspectives. Writing gives me a rather great feeling of excitement to be able to craft out words to fit certain interesting scenario...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul Cilwa  
Starting as a technical writer in the 1990s, Paul S. Cilwa has brought vivid description, clarity of thought and a broad range of experience to everything he's written. A computer programmer with decades of experience, he's also a whitewater rafting enthusiast, photographer, hiker, traveler and has ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Danny Fleming  
I was born on May 25, 1948 in Long Beach, California. I received a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and a Classical Studies Minor in 1996. I wrote two poems that were put to music, I Don't Remember and My Love. Two other poems I wrote are at http://www.poetry.com. Their titles are I Tel...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dave Wooldridge  
Dave is the author of \"The Business of iPhone and iPad App Development\" (Apress) and a co-author of \"Beginning iPad Development for iPhone Developers\" (Apress), and has written numerous articles for leading tech publications, including a monthly software marketing column for MacTech Magazine. He...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jordan Lane  
Jordan Lane is the author of The Babysitting Bible and http://www.emailmoxie.com. The Babysitting Bible teaches teenagers how to become wonderful babysitters and is also for parents who are looking for a great babysitter. Go to http://www.myspace.com/jordandlane to learn more about Jordan an...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Manuel Alfonseca  
Born in 1946, Manuel Alfonseca is a doctor in Telecommunications Engineering and Computer Scientist. He worked for IBM (1972-1994) where he served as a Senior Technical Staff Member. He is the author of 21 published juvenile novels, 8 books of popular science, 7 texts on Computer Science, over...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Kerem Koseoglu  
I was born in Istanbul, Turkey (1978). Although my main profession is programming, I have two semi-pro hobbies: music and writing. My writing career started with my technical articles published by PC Magazine and Windows .NET Magazine and psychological / philosophical articles published by various o...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >