writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computer Software Writers

238 listings (61 - 70)

Laurie Ulrich  
After studying art in college, I discovered computers in the early 1980's. I started out as a systems manager and ended up running a series of computer training centers, which led to my working as a freelance trainer. Training led to writing training materials, which led to writing computer books. S...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Brian Alger  
Brian is the author of The Experience Designer: Learning, Networks and the Cybersphere. He has designed and implemented projects for KPMG,UNESCO,Connected Intelligence,The Madeiran Ministry of Education(Portugal), Apple Computer, The Learning Partnership, Scotch College , Australia and Th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Guy Lecky-Thompson  
In September 1999, my first article was published on-line at Gamasutra.com. This lead to a contract as co-author for a book published by Charles River Media, entitled "Game Programming Gems". My articles for this volume established me in the field, and subsequently I am writing a series of books f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Leanne Lucas  
I have been using computers since I went to Uni in 1974 - and training other people to use them since 1984. I have a Bachelor of Business, Diploma of Education, Workplace Assessor & Trainer certification - and training is something I love doing. Professionally, I have also been involved in event man...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ulrik Ramsing  
1989-1996, Owner and president of WinTech, a Danish Microsoft Partner and new media development house. 1997-2000, Senior IT architect and founder of Merkantildata’s Scandinavian think tank of strategic IT business development, the “Digital Foundation Lab”. 2000-present, Creator and President...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bard Williams  
Bard Williams is a veteran educator, technology visionary, and nationally known writer, speaker, and consultant. Since 2001 he has served as CEO of Techthree Marketing & Consulting Services, Inc.,a California corporation that works with Fortune 500 companies and numerous small businesses i...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Lynn Jackman  
Writing and research are in my blood. They go hand in hand with professional writing. I helped Richard Paul Evans with some of the background in his best seller, The Letter. Mr. Evans agreed to endorse two of my books. One is a hard Science Fiction novel, The Pytheas Expedition. The other is about ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Harry Alesso  
H. Peter Alesso is a research scientist and software architect with twenty years exeprience at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL). As Engineering Group Leader at LLNL he has led a team of computer scientists and engineers in a wide range of innovative applications across a wide range of s...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Mark M. Whelan  
Mark is the founder of Rapid Reasoning Labs, a published author and California representative of Conservative's Abroad (UK,) Mark has lived in five countries and has worked with royalty, business leaders at Fortune 100 companies and more recently start-up founders in Silicon Valley, teaching t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >