writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computer Software Writers

238 listings (41 - 50)

Richard Bramante  
I am a lifelong resident of Massachusetts. A native New Englander that loves all that she has to offer ocean, lakes, streams and colorful landscapes even in the dead of winter. I visited many places but never called any of them home. I am widowed, a father of one and grandfather to three beautifu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Keith Chapman  
With a Ph.D. in aeronautical engineering, I am no stranger to technical writing. In fact, my 200+ page thesis on airflow over wings really sparked my interest in writing. While most graduate students cringe at the thought of writing a thesis, I actually enjoyed placing my thoughts on paper...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Janet Hopkins  
My educational and professional background is in general and special education at the secondary school level. I've worked on book, article, and online projects. (Assistive Technology and Educational Technology applications, disability issues, trends, technology systems, software, devices, hardware ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chantelle Valentine-La Vorie  
Chantelle Valentine-La Vorie was born in Walla Walla, Washington. She developed a love of literature while growing up in the isolated Eastern Oregon town of La Grande. Her first literary writing adventure began by being fueled by working in an Amazon.com warehouse. Her first compe...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Peggy Haynes  
After receiving a B.A. in Journalism in 1987, I began a career as a magazine editor. I worked as a copy editor, managing editor, and executive editor on magazines and subsequently began working as a technical writer. I have published more than 60 magazine articles in the areas of technology (soft...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Blane Warrene  
The culmination of professional and personal experience in information technology and operational management has resulted in focused writing on the field. Blane has been published in several technology media online, and in print in several private corporate magazines. These outlets inc...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Rocky Oliver  
Ahhh, the life of an accidental writer. By birth I am a true geek, and by that I mean that if I decide to do something or own something, I MUST know EVERYTHING about it. Motorcycles? I learned how to work on them, drive them, etc. SCUBA diving? Got my certification as a NAUI divemaster. Horses? Tra...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Shashi Kadapa  
ABOUT ME Name : Mr. Shashi Kadapa Address : Pune/ Mumbai - India Website: www.activemuse.com Education: 1) First Class: M.B.A. (Marketing) from Institute of Sales, Pune in 1994. 2) First Class: B.E. (Mechanical) from Karnataka University in 1984. Writing Experience: I have contribut...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carole Bruno  
I am a professional writer and published author with 35 years' experience. I am a paralegal with 34 years’ ‎experience and now am a Virtual Assistant (freelance) on the Internet. I have published four paralegal ‎textbooks with top publishers, 100+ articles, public relations materials. I ...
writers / published 

19 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >