writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Computer Software Writers

238 listings (21 - 30)

Dave  McNab  
"Revenue growth is my passion." A senior level strategist, innovator and change agent, Dave has deep experience in customer intelligence and business intelligence strategy, with over 25 years of Financial Services management and Consulting experience in North America, South America, Middle East,...
writers / published 

1 works listed

T.H. Tse  
Prof. T.H. Tse received his PhD from the London School of Economics and is currently a professor in computer science at The University of Hong Kong. He is the director of The Software Engineering Group, funded by research grants of 15 million dollars to date. He has been recognized internationally a...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Benson Soong  
Benson Soong is the founder of Learn More, a social entrepreneurship firm focused on helping students learn better, and co-founder and former Co-CEO and CLO of eLC Pte Ltd, a boutique eLearning firm well-known for their work in the Defence and Education sector in Singapore. Benson has also held the...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Ritchie Felix  
Ritchie Felix is a Prolific Writer, a Medallion Award winner, a Poet, a Novelist, an Essayist, impeccable Story Teller of note, Corporate Re-branding Expert, Business Consultant, a trained Physicist, ICt4D and e-payment solution Expert, a highly sought after Conference Speaker of Note, e-commerce Co...
writers / published 

5 works listed

H. Thomas Milhorn, M. D., Ph. D.  
Current Status: In 1992, Dr. Milhorn retired from the faculty of the University of Mississippi Medical Center with the ranks of Professor of Family Medicine, Professor of Physiology and Biophysics, and Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior. After five years in private practice in Mer...
writers / published 

4 works listed

David Bookbinder  
I am a psychotherapist, writer, photographer, and teacher. I have published four books, hold a masters degree in both Counseling Psychology and Creative Writing, have taught writing and literature at the college level, and give presentations and workshops on a variety of psychological topics. In add...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bill Clayton  
I've been writing professionally for more than 30 years. I have a particular knack for translating complex subject matter into easily understood reading, so my credits include work for adult and juvenile markets. My education included communications and engineering -- a background that has ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Scott Rachui  
I am a 39 year old network architect currently heading up a team of professionals who are rolling out various computer technologies for one of the world's largest international banks. I have been in the Information Technology for approximately five years, having switched careers after multiple year...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Whitaker  
My first short story was published in THE NEW YORKER; how lucky can a guy get? That's what it was, luck. I soon learned what an exacting profession I had stumbled into and there ensued many years of study. In 1977 I was thrilled by the performance of SEATTLE SLEW in the south Florida rac...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >