writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Community/Public Affairs Writers

310 listings (71 - 80)

Lorren Repton  
An international travel writer/photographer, Lorren Repton is a resident of Southern California's Big Bear Valley and is editor of many online-zines. She was editor of Big Bear Magazine from 1996 to 2006. In 2005, she took on the project of revamping a Trade Publication -- Drinking...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Chloe Joquel  
Founder of the PeaceClinic, Oceanside, California. Author of Oceans of Peace. Editor of The PeaceClinic, published by the PeaceClinic, a program of VillagerNet International. EDITORAL: editor and contributing author for Grolier, Inc. publications (Science Year Books, Encyclopedia Intern...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Nazry Bahrawi  
Greetings and salutations, I am a published magazine features writer/editor, non-fiction author and newspaper social commentator. My first book project is a coffee-table book pertaining to the Muslim's perceived mandatory head-dress, aptly entitled "Tudung: Beyond Face Value". My second book p...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Charlton Hall  
I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Converse College and a Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina Upstate. I also did a two-year postgraduate fellowship in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology and the Family System through Westgate Trainin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Angela Posey-Arnold  
Angela Posey-Arnold is a Published Christian author and reitred RN. In addition to an array of projects she owns the web site www.angelaposeyarnold.com and www.nightingale.pnn.com both of which features her unique voice and writing style. She is widely published with one self published book release...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Josh Gellers  
Josh Gellers is a graduate student at the University of California, Irvine and freelance writer. Gellers has been published on a variety of topics ranging from El Nino and American voting behavior to reality dating shows and Jewish culture. His work has been featured in the American Chronicle and it...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Herbert Young  
H. Court Young is an author and publisher of books and educational CDROMs. He is a geologist who has specialized in water systems for 25 years and consults on environmental clean-up projects involving water. He notes; I became interested in Water and Terrorism issues when I was writing the chapt...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Cheri Brooks  
Cheri Brooks' work has appeared in _Oregon Quarterly_, _Oregon Business Magazine_, _Wildlife Conservation_, _Defenders_, _Forest_, _The Eugene Weekly_, and _The Oregonian_. She is co-editor of the book _Eugene 19452000: Civic and Social Essays_ (2001) and she is a contributor to _The Book of th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mary King  
I had my first "great pearls" published at 16, and my first photograph published at 17, and I haven't looked back since. I've now been a journalist (writer, editor and photographer) for 30 years and have had the pleasure of combining my love for words and images with my passion for world travel. I h...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >