writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Community/Public Affairs Writers

310 listings (201 - 210)

Drew Zahn  
Drew Zahn is a homeschooling father of 8 and a former pastor who currently edits for Christianity Today, International. Drew's articles (as well has hundreds of edited and ghostwritten articles) have appeared in Leadership Journal. Drew has also edited 6 books and serves as assistante editor for Pre...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Adhvith Dhuddu  
A regular columnist in various business and economic publications in India and the US. Have written for various publication in India like the Business Line Hindu, Karnataka Chamber of Commerce (FKCCI) Magazine, etc, and in the US for publications like the Central Penn Business Journal and Collegiate...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Robin E Shirley  
I am an award winning journalist and freelance writer with more than 15 years experience in the industry, including newspapers/magazines and Web content. My resume, bio nearly 50 of my published clips as well as a variety of other professional information is available for review at my Web site.
writers / published 

13 works listed

Lizzy Blackney  
Media Lizzy brings a fresh, next generation conservative perspective to her coverage of foreign affairs, military affairs and American politics at the federal level. Her writing is informed by more than a dozen years of working closely with news makers, industry icons and opinion leaders.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maria Pascucci  
Im not a closet writer I was born to reach others through my words. Please visit my website at www.creativetypeco.com I hope that by the time you leave my site, youll cast fear aside and ask yourself: What could it hurt to believe in the beauty of a dream?
writers / published 

6 works listed

Valerie Atkinson Brown  
I love to research and write. I've been writing professionally since 1993. It would be nice to network with fellow writers! Contact me at: valerie198@yahoo.com The ID for this account has the old address (which is no longer valid: valerie199_3@yahoo.com)
writers / published 

3 works listed

Joey Pang  
It was refreshing to indulge in freelance writing after years in the 'office-culture' wilderness. I hope to expand my reach to many who crave for some literary pleasures - away from the hustle and bustle of working life. Be good in love and health, everyone.
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Andi Reynolds  
Andi Milam Reynolds is an award-winning writer and editor with 18 years' experience writing for a variety of clients and editing a range of publications. Her talents are excellent writing, flexibility, curiosity and speedy delivery.
writers / published 

15 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >