writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Community/Public Affairs Writers

311 listings (181 - 190)

Latorial Faison  
Latorial Faison is a native of Courtland, Virginia who has pubished two books of poetry: Secrets of My Soul (2001) and Immaculate Perceptions (2003, CK Press). Faison is a graduate of The University of Virginia (1995) and VA TECH (1997). She is the founding editor of PoeticallySpeaking.net. Faison...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Becky Norman  
Since graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point with a B.A. in Honors English (Writing Minor), Becky Norman has moved to Canada and graduated from Conestoga College\'s Human Resources Program with Honours. For the past six years, she has been a Human Resources Advisor and is curre...
writers / published 

66 works listed

Tema Frank  
Tema is the author of the best-selling book, "Canada's Best Employers for Women: A Guide for Job Hunters, Employees and Employers", which was shortlisted for a Business Book of the Year Award. She has written many articles on business, marketing, the Internet, academe, and women in the workplace for...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Claudia Versailles  
Although armed with a background in Fine Arts, Claudia Versailles dabbles in a little bit of everything. An Event Coordinator specializing in Marketing and Promotions, this Interior Designer, CEO of F.A.K.E. T-shirts, screenwriter, artist, advocate of the homeless, and dog lover brings a uniqu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Zabel Thor  
Author of twenty-six plays, published narrative non-fiction, two novels. Produced plays include "Woman who Braided the Rings of Saturn," "White Widow," "Till the Last Dog's Hung," "Mata Hari at Forty," "Wednesday's Child," "City Hawks," "Wild Bess," "Byzantium: Target of Desire," "Alley Bums," "br...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Rich Harwood  
I have been a storyteller since the day i could string 5 words together. I am a member of the Amateur Writers of Long Island. Available on Amazon et al is a memoir about learning my philosophy in +Flatbush Brooklyn called "A Community of Excellence." I also have a blog called Dromkeen Mullings at...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen Jones  
Karen M. Jones is a creative strategist and social entrepreneur whose work comprises print media, web content, creative products and public presentations. Her most recent venture is Benevolent Planet (www.BenevolentPlanet.com), a practical source of simple strategies for living with compassion, purp...
writers / published 

1 works listed

J Emily Foster  
My book, The Legend of Barjo Restaurant ~ The Life Story of Josephine McAllister Stone, published in January , 2001, recently received "The Writer's Digest 2001 Self-Published Award -Certificate of Merit" - in a field of 1900 books nationally. I graduated from the Writer's Digest School, Cincinnati...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maria DiDanieli  
Primarily a medical writer, I have expanded my publication list to genres outside of clinical literature and have also enjoyed seeing my poetry featured in local literary endeavours. I have a Bachelor of Sciences degree, from the University of Toronto, in Human Biology. I also achieved a minor...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >