writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Community/Public Affairs Writers

310 listings (171 - 180)

Paul Ciccone Jr  
Paul was born in July of 1945, in the then unmapped and sparsely populated town of Leominster, Massachusetts. He volunteered for military service at the age of 17 and served as a United States Marine from April of '63 through July of '67-when he was honorably discharged a decorated veteran of the Vi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Jana Gamble  
*You may also view my website: poeticallyyours.web.officelive.com for more samples of my work.* I am currently working on a Christian Children's Book Series that I believe will get my name and writing out there. I have self-published on Createspace.com as well as lulu.com. My blogs can be viewed ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kyle Eggleston  
I grew up in Panama City, Fl and at the age of 18 I left home and joined the military. Three years later left the military and I found myself in our nations capital working in highly secure government buildings. I then moved to Salt Lake City, Utah and began writing my book, "Fireheart". Along th...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Monisha Sen  
I have been a stay-at-home mom for the last four years. with two children (one is 4 and the other a little over 1), writing seems to be one of the few things I can do for myself. And am constantly discovering how much I enjoy it. And constantly getting surprised that others enjoy what I write about...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Michael Rooney  
I am 25, now living in San Francisco California. I believe in living a Superfunctional lifestyle, which is what my first book is about. I am a bodybuilder, strength trainer, and fitness enthusiast, I am on the dean's list after my first year in law school, and I am very spiritual as well. I am a ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Vijay Menon  
Vijay Menon is a Bangalore based marketing and communication consultant and the author of 'Innovation Stories from India Inc: Their Story in Their Words', Bloomsbury India. He helps organisations to tell their story better. Vijay has previously worked as vice president of marketing at QuEST an...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Pat Friedrich  
I am a freelance writer with credits in newspapers, magazines, anthologies and religious publications. I am also the voice of many in need of an inspirational speech or presentation. I currently write for a local magazine and am completing a cultural memoir-a rags to riches story of a true American...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Brooke Jennings  
As a native New Yorker, I have always had a hunger for writing. Recently my manuscript was picked up by Tate Publishing. Living In A Place Called Beautiful is based on a true story about Michael, a young man born with cerebral palsy and a victim of the healthcare system. Born in 1995,Micheal drowned...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >