writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Community/Public Affairs Writers

310 listings (141 - 150)

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Maxine Carpenter  
After a few years of writing a prize-winning opinion column and numerous magazine articles, mostly on wildlife and the environment,I was suddenly stricken with that well-known malady of writers: the overpowering urge to write the Great Canadian Novel. A sojourn at Dorland Mountain Arts Colony brou...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Michael Tarallo  
I am an international civil servant, whose career in international financial management spans 22 years. I have served in the United States, Austria, Kosovo, Israel, and Darfur, with special assignments in Jordan and Cyprus. I hold masters in political science and public administration and developm...
writers / published 

2 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Zahid Hussain  
I am a novelist and poet. My debut novel is entitled "The Curry Mile". I was born and raised in Lancashire. My family moved from Blackburn to Manchester in 1990 where we have lived ever since. I am a former North West Poetry Slam champion and have performed at venues such as Manchesterís Gr...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

Allen Gavillet  
I am a survivor! 43 years of living, I write to help others. My book is my first attempt ever at writing, I write from experience, and hope to help others. My inspirations are the causes I write about, we live in a world with a lot of issues that are swept under the rug. Socially we are failing e...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Margaret E Ward  
Journalist, radio show contributor and photographer who loves nothing more than meeting new people and hearing their incredible stories - from around the country and the world. Irish Times business columnist, Cents & Nonsense 2007- Tubridy Show, RTE radio one regular contributor 2005- Sunday ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Uche Nworah  
Uche studied communication arts at the university of Uyo-Nigeria.Because journalists back then in Nigeria were not well paid, he took professional exams in advertising and also studied marketing at Post-graduate level at the university of Nigeria, Enugu campus. He worked in advertising and Public Re...
writers / unpublished 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >