writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Community/Public Affairs Writers

310 listings (111 - 120)

Kristina Stancil  
Kristina Stancil has a BA in Social and Criminal Justice and an MH in English. I am located in Houma, LA about 45 minutes from New Orleans, LA. Kristin has been published extensively and the awards I've won have been listed below. AWARDS: 2001...
writers / published 

34 works listed

Maura Alia Badji  
I'm a net-savvy writer interested in projects involving literature, performance, media, beauty/fashion, psychology, travel, education, and food/cooking. I bring attention to detail, love of research, a unique voice and eclectic interests to my writing. Formerly editor/publisher of a NW art/litera...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Janusz Nagiecki  
Janusz's freelance work has appeared in the Seattle Times, San Francisco Chronicle, E Magazine, Ecologist, and other prominent publications. He is also the author of two books: California's Wine Country and Road Biking Northern California (Globe Pequot Press). A former Colorado ski instruc...
writers / published 

17 works listed

Hans Hammig  
Ask for 'About the Author' via email. Born 1940 in Switzerland. Post doctorate degrees. Engineering, economics, commercial, managerial. Sportsman. Many languages. Married five times. Widower. Emigration to South Africa in 1985. Sailor and pilot. Books written: Political satire. About the auter limit...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Suzanne Blanchard  
A former editor and columnist for phillyBurbs.com, Suzanne has been working on the Web since 1993, developing the first sites for several commercial and non-profit organizations and consulting on government and non-profit Web presences. Over the past ten years, she has driven the development of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jeanne Solity  
Jeanne Solity, PGCE, Dip Man, MA Lon Uni, PhD(current) is an Australian author of the Gender Communication Series, three new literacy and English teaching texts that incorporate gender, culture and class into secondary and tertiary and TAFE teaching areas. She has established innovative education pr...
writers / published 

3 works listed

J Haywood  
Researched and wrote the script for and produced a 58-minute documentary on the history of Blacks in the Olympics - from 1904 through 1984. Researched enormous libraries of stock footage and photographs. Writer for media and educational newsletters. Self-published MEDIA ON MY MIND (1977) and THE ...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Christy Smith-Johnson  
I am currently writing a true murder crime story involving numerous investigative misconceptions, contradictions, cover-ups, and unnecessary danger the investigator caused to the victim's family after the death took place. I would like to finish writing the story myself but am more interested in wri...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Robyn Wiley  
I'm a 22 year old college student at the University of Southern Maine. A senior in philosophy and a writer on the side. I have published a handful of editorials in a few different newspapers and websites about politics and current events, and have worked as a staff writer on a student newspaper. ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ...   Next >