writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Community/Public Affairs Writers

310 listings (101 - 110)

Wm Craig Roberson  
Bill Roberson is a native of Cleveland, Ohio but currently lives in the Detroit metro area. Three daughters in college force him to continue working (when he'd rather be on a beach). A former radio talk show host (at one time with three shows) he also served over ten years as the Associate Editor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Frederick Meekins  
Frederick Meekins is an Internet columnist and blogger. Frederick holds a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and History from the University of Maryland University College and a MA in Apologetics and Christian Philosophy from Trinity Theological Seminary. He is currently pursing a Doctor Of Pr...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Zamri Mohamad  
His writing began at the age of 17 when his first article appeared in one of the national newspapers, Utusan Malaysia. Since 2001 he consistently write for two major local newspapers in Malaysia as a freelance writer while pursuing his first degree in Mass Communication, specializing in Journali...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Joel Savage  
Joel Savage is a freelance writer, who enjoys the challenges of creativity and adventure. Growing up in an environment he sees the experiences of hard living and suffering, deepens his understanding and knowledge to start writing. His work is considered to be pure genre of creative nonfictio...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Jennifer Geacone-Cruz  
Jennifer Geacone-Cruz relocated from the New York City area to Tokyo, Japan in 2002. She has been the International Text Supervisor and a contributor for Harper's Bazaar Magazine's Japanese-language edition since 2003. Her fashion editorial work can also be seen in Glitter, Nozze White, and ot...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Christina Bultinck  
PUBLICATIONS A Native's Guide to Chicago - Contributing Author, Lake Claremont Press (2004) Fat Databases and Thin Expenses - Employment Marketplace (2002) About.com guide to Chicago: South and South Suburbs (2000-2001) Online Marketing Tutorial - CNET (2001) Voice Automation Software Tutorial ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sandra Johnson  
I'm an author -inventor & self-published my book "A Do It Yourself Inventors Roadmap." This how to book / self-help book is to navigate any inventor with any invention from concept to reality. I take others on the step by step roadmap that I followed when inventing, developing, manufacuturing, th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

G A  
Gernot Artner is author, investor, consultant and founder of Timeedge Publishing with international consulting activities in Asia and Europe. His profound knowledge and experience in the publishing industry led him to create the Authorship Program that will help writers and authors maximize their ca...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mamta Anand  
Hello Friends and Fellows, Greetings to one and all. Life made me a writer. I am Assistant Professor in the Department of English Literature. This year I have published my first International book, 'S.RADHAKRISHNAN HIS LIFE AND WORKS', it has become a bestseller(google.com) I am pursuing my P...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ...   Next >