writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Communications Writers

297 listings (191 - 200)

Joey Pang  
It was refreshing to indulge in freelance writing after years in the 'office-culture' wilderness. I hope to expand my reach to many who crave for some literary pleasures - away from the hustle and bustle of working life. Be good in love and health, everyone.
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Steven Jackson  
I am co-founder of "Writers Club Net Ring". A writing club created to help new writers become published authors. Author of book titled: INSTANT MESSAGE (IM) People Who Meet People Online - AuthorHouse Publishing Co. www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/
writers / published 

1 works listed

Martin Hastings  
Market intelligence based research and detailed commentary. Previous written offerings created for a largely professional audience active in the oil industry. Not averse to publishing satirical observations of both corporate and political ditherings.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Arsalaan Haleem  
I am a Public Relations person by profession, though have been dabbling into writing from the last one year. Been lucky that five of my articles have been published in Dawn, this year...and more are about to be published sooooooon. Cheers,
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nicole Eva Fraser  
Nicole Eva Fraser is the author of 2 novels, The Hardest Thing in This World (October 2013) and I Don't Think It's That Simple (Summer 2014), and 1 nonfiction book, GPS for Writers: Navigating the 5 routes to publication (Spring 2014).
writers / published 

3 works listed

Andi Reynolds  
Andi Milam Reynolds is an award-winning writer and editor with 18 years' experience writing for a variety of clients and editing a range of publications. Her talents are excellent writing, flexibility, curiosity and speedy delivery.
writers / published 

15 works listed

Stone Payton  
After more than 15 years in the business arena, business guru and author Stone Payton can state without reservation: SPEED is the most consistent and durable source of competitive advantage available to business leaders today.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Brenda Faure  
started singin at 6 first solo wrote my first love song at 12..............always love to read and write still do never cared about the business part..it was just natural to me..the business part is the real work
writers / unpublished 

8 works listed

Clare Albright  
Dr. Clare Albright is a Psychologist and Professional Coach. Author of "85 Secrets for Improving Your Communication Skills" and "100 Tips for Parents of Two Year Olds" Dr. Albright is a speaker and radio guest.
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >