writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Communications Writers

297 listings (181 - 190)

Wyel Harris  
Y. L. Harris; international thrillers. HINDU KUSH set in Afghanistan during Soviet occupation. In print (Barnes and Noble), in libraries, and on the Net as an ebook. Spanish thriller due out in Spring 2001 Magazine writer before switching to fiction. Teach, judge; edit and evaluate manuscri...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Precious De Leon  
Besides feature writing, I also have experience in copy editing and online writing. I also like looking at the human side of business and the ripple effects economies have on consumers and the global society. I believe that, in addition to a background in journalism, I am well-organised and ...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Medy Beroy  
I dream of becoming a great writer someday. Have already tried publishing news and feature articles in our local newspaper before but lately I'm more into blogging for exposure and to enhance my writing skills. Currently, I'm writing a romance novel but I hope I could find an agent who could hel...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Terra L. Fletcher  
Terra L. Fletcher is a freelance writer / marketing consultant and the owner of fletcherfreelance.com. Fletcher is a business writer specializing in website content. More than just good grammar, Fletcher improves your advertising return on investment. For all your writing and marketing needs visi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

John Evan-Jones Psy.D Ph.D  
John Evan-Jones Psy.D Ph.D is a British Management Psychologist, best-selling Author & Management School Lecturer. Recently voted Europe´s leading personal development coach, he has written 20 best-sellers in Europe. He recently made Scandinavian history (week 44 - 2005),when he had 4 books in the T...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Drew Zahn  
Drew Zahn is a homeschooling father of 8 and a former pastor who currently edits for Christianity Today, International. Drew's articles (as well has hundreds of edited and ghostwritten articles) have appeared in Leadership Journal. Drew has also edited 6 books and serves as assistante editor for Pre...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lizzy Blackney  
Media Lizzy brings a fresh, next generation conservative perspective to her coverage of foreign affairs, military affairs and American politics at the federal level. Her writing is informed by more than a dozen years of working closely with news makers, industry icons and opinion leaders.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kathleen Phalen  
Master of Arts, Journalism and Public Affairs American University Book, Integrative Medicine Book, Wellness East and West Write for Washington Post, Los Angeles Times News Syndicate, USA Weekend Magazine, American Medical News, 64 Magazine, Gadfly Magazine, The Bark and more.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ruth E. Thaler-Carter  
I've been writing professionally - that is, being paid to write - since high school and am known as both prolific and professional, as well as generous with tips and advice for colleagues. For my background and publishing history, please go to my website, www.writerruth.com.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >