writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Communications Writers

297 listings (171 - 180)

David Saia  
David Saia edits moocat.net. His work has been published and produced in several venues, including The Daily Reveille, The Culture Report, New Delta Review, and STC Intercom. He is the author (with Charles More and Kyle J. Olsen) of Stanley Learns to Duck, an English-language reading book for use in...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Diane Roblin Lee  
Having (sometimes) enthusiastically survived 57 years on earth as a minister's daughter/Acadia U. grad/NiteLite T.V. talk show host/mother of two /35 yr. wife of one husband/author of nine books/co-owner of video production studio/grandmother of three/pet of five cats and a great wookie dog, I have ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

H Alesso  
Internet innovator, engineer and author, H. Peter Alesso has led successful multimillion dollars research and development programs at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) for over twenty years. A graduate of MIT with a Masters and Advanced Engineering Degree, Peter has published over 30 Jou...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dariush Derakhshani  
Dariush Derakhshani is a Digital Effects Supervisor and Maya Generalist in Los Angeles, CA. He is 33. Nicely bald. Fear of commitment. Mostly malaisey. Enlarged nasal turbinates. Taste for irony and digestive biscuits with chocolate. Has no idea how he got here, no idea of where there is to go. Anim...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Robin Van Auken  
Robin Van Auken is the author (and co-author) of more than a dozen books, from nonfiction history to fictional novels. Her education includes degrees in mass communication and anthropology (bachelor's and master's degree in archaeology/anthropology). Her areas of expertise include history, ar...
writers / published 

10 works listed

James Wood  
James is a writer, speaker and blogger who has shared with audiences around the world. Published writings include how to study the bible, how to create a PowerPoint and how to compost your food-scraps - so pretty much everything. He's been married to his wife Andrea since 2003 and since then they've...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Stephanie Harper  
I'm a writer! My ultimate dream is to become a successful published author. For now I'm in school, writing my own book reviews for amazing teen fiction books, and writing books I hope to be published to book shelves one day. I have four novels that have been published to Kindle and are available for...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Linda Shields  
Linda Shields, M.S., CCC-SLP, is a nationally-acclaimed executive voice coach, keynote speaker and author. Her clientele reads like a "Who'sWho" of the entertainment, media, business and government worlds. Linda is available for interviews for radio, TV and print media. Contact her publicist, Ch...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ken Ammi  
Ken Ammi is a long time researcher and lecturer on issues pertaining to worldview philosophies and various sorts of religions. In this capacity, he has posted thousands of articles on his website, has been published in an apologetics journal and has been interviewed for radio and podcast programs. ...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >