writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Communications Writers

297 listings (161 - 170)

Tema Frank  
Tema is the author of the best-selling book, "Canada's Best Employers for Women: A Guide for Job Hunters, Employees and Employers", which was shortlisted for a Business Book of the Year Award. She has written many articles on business, marketing, the Internet, academe, and women in the workplace for...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mohit  Sharma (Trendster / Trendy Baba)  
Published - Thousands of stories, poems, books, articles, comics (fiction, non-fiction, research and social activism). Languages - English, Hindi & EspaƱol. Affiliate: Freelance Talents (Freelance Civilization), Infra Surkh Shayars, Various websites and publications like Raj Comics, Smas...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Claudia Versailles  
Although armed with a background in Fine Arts, Claudia Versailles dabbles in a little bit of everything. An Event Coordinator specializing in Marketing and Promotions, this Interior Designer, CEO of F.A.K.E. T-shirts, screenwriter, artist, advocate of the homeless, and dog lover brings a uniqu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Maria DiDanieli  
Primarily a medical writer, I have expanded my publication list to genres outside of clinical literature and have also enjoyed seeing my poetry featured in local literary endeavours. I have a Bachelor of Sciences degree, from the University of Toronto, in Human Biology. I also achieved a minor...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Vijay Menon  
Vijay Menon is a Bangalore based marketing and communication consultant and author of "Innovation Stories from India Inc", Bloomsbury India. He helps organisations to tell their story better. Vijay has previously worked as vice president of marketing at QuEST and Infosys BPO, as a journalist w...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Demo Gurl  
i write. that is all. someone should give me money so i can sit at home and write all day and all night. i'm working on two novels. a compilation of short stories that will also include a cd of my music and of course the memoirs...isn't everybody? my grammar sucks but i have a nice friend who ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jordan Lane  
Jordan Lane is the author of The Babysitting Bible and http://www.emailmoxie.com. The Babysitting Bible teaches teenagers how to become wonderful babysitters and is also for parents who are looking for a great babysitter. Go to http://www.myspace.com/jordandlane to learn more about Jordan an...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Dr. Angela Isom  
Dr. Angela Isom writes books and poetry that speaks to people from all walks of life. Her writing empowers the discouraged and leads the lost to seek salvation. As a teenager, she withdrew from school and became a delinquent. By age 25, this single mom, was taking classes at Harvard University and t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sam Vaknin  
Sam Vaknin ( http://samvak.tripod.com ) is the author of Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited and After the Rain - How the West Lost the East. He served as a columnist for Central Europe Review, PopMatters, and eBookWeb , a United Press International (UPI) Senior Business Correspondent, an...
writers / published 

31 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >