writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Communications Writers

297 listings (151 - 160)

Cullen Chambers  
Cullen Chambers, a seasoned professional reliable, trustworthy, courteous, easy-going, intelligent, and on time! He has worked in over 3000 movies, TV, commercials, & music videos in front of the camera as a principal, bit, special bit, featured, stunt-double, photo-double, stand-in and background ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Sherry Russell  
Sherry has had a unique and varied career. She has worked in television and owned her own businesses. She has been an accomplished public speaker for over thrity years. Sherry became interested in the process of grief when losing many members of her own family. Her book is based on her own...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Grant McDuling  
Grant is a professional writer with over 28 years experience working as a journalist, author, broadcaster and PR Consultant on three continents. He holds a Degree in Communication and has experience both as a working journalist (print media and radio) as well as running his own business as a freelan...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Paul Ciccone Jr  
Paul was born in July of 1945, in the then unmapped and sparsely populated town of Leominster, Massachusetts. He volunteered for military service at the age of 17 and served as a United States Marine from April of '63 through July of '67-when he was honorably discharged a decorated veteran of the Vi...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Michael Rooney  
I am 25, now living in San Francisco California. I believe in living a Superfunctional lifestyle, which is what my first book is about. I am a bodybuilder, strength trainer, and fitness enthusiast, I am on the dean's list after my first year in law school, and I am very spiritual as well. I am a ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Barun Roy  
I started writing at the age of 18. My first book was Portraits of Life. Till date I have eleven books to my name inlcuding both fiction and non fiction. These include Fallen Cicada, Beginners Guide to Journalism, Modern Student Journalism, Slim and Smart Body, Portraits of Life, Words just words, D...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Devon Parsons  
Devon Parsons, born January 27, 1984 in Halifax N.S., Canada. Attended Saint Mary's University where he graduated with a major in criminology and minors in both psychology and sociology. He has been in the Army Reserves since 2001 and continues to work there part time. Once a self proclaimed ladies ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Mark Medley  
Mark currently works as a consultant in International education, and is primarily based in South- East Asia.He is also an Ezine Articles platinum author, and writes for a variety of web based publications. Mark has published, \\\"City of Dreams,\\\" \\\"Surviving the Economic Crisis,\\\" \\\"...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >