writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Communications Writers

296 listings (141 - 150)

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark Kelley  
Mark Kelley is a veteran of more than 20 years as a professional journalist. He earned a Ph.D. from Syracuse University and now serves as Director of Journalism at the New England School of Communications in Bangor, ME. He is the author of three books: Rain of Ruin: The stirring account of a young w...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carlos Sanhueza Salazar  
Carlos Sanhueza Salazar was born in Santiago,Chile in 1976. He is a teacher of History and he is studying Computer Programming and System Analyst. He worked for almost 9 years teaching computer basic to seniors and employees from various business. And in his free time, he likes to organize ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kosiyae Yussuf  
About Kosiyae: Kosiyae was born in Turkwell, Turkana County, Kenya in 1976 into a polygamy family, in a pastoralism setting and began school at age 10. Bachelor of Arts in Communication, with an emphasis in Mass Communication for St.Paul's University-Kenya.He holds a Diploma in Journalism and Med...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Trond Frantzen  
Trond Frantzen is a marketing solutions executive, an author, community builder, visioneer, speaker, consultant and simplifier of complex stuff. In addition to founding two successful consulting firms, he has authored 5 powerful books. He is an ardent supporter of the Alberta Party. Trond is an e...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ed Swartley  
Ed Swartley is the author of "When Did I Become the Oldest Person in the Room (A practical guide for writers who write about life ..."). He consults on writing, editing and publishing projects worldwide, and currently also is Editor of the Rocky Mountain Direct Marketing Association's DirectLine m...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Edmond Ng  
Freelance writer for print and digital media - magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for information technology, traveling, social issues, and other areas. Writer's geographical location is in Singapore. Types of writings include copywriting, conten...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Brian Moore  
I am a Zambian born South African, of Irish, Welsh and Scottish Ancestry. I am married into an Eastern South African family and am an honorary member of a Zulu tribe. My work is based in the S African experience and impacts people across all diversities. My wife Arthie and I offer diversity traini...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Puja Ahuja  
Puja Ahuja is a Delhi based educator in a leading academic institute. She has authored textbooks as well as developed content for organizations like the National Council of Educational Research and Training, Central Board of Secondary Education and the Central Institute of Education Technology. M...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >