writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Communications Writers

296 listings (131 - 140)

Teresa Elms  
Currently, I work as a technical writer and knowledgebase administrator for a computer hardware company in the Los Angeles area. I've also worked as a computer industry reporter, editor, and analyst, and for ten years I ran my own computer market research firm. Along the way, I've published 500+ mag...
writers / published 

46 works listed

Lisa Wulf  
We are Calvin & Lisa Wulf. We operate as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization under the tradename of Lighten the Load. Our 350 word column of the same name currently enjoys a circulation of approximately 240,000. In addition, we offer workshops and seminars on Christian topics. Calvin is a form...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Soumya Maitra  
My writing interests include technical articles, screenplay writing, web content development, and books. I have more than 50 articles/papers to my credit published in several leading newspapers, magazines, journals in India and abroad. I have been writing Science/Technology articles for the leading ...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Stasia Weston  
I've been writing in fits and starts for as long as I can remember (literally, I was writing words by the age of three, paragraphs and stories--if you can call them that--by the age of four). I have two creative degrees under my belt, a BFA in theatre and an MA in poetry. Since earning the MA, I'v...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Dipak Parmar  
Dipak Parmar lives in Mumbai, India. He is author of “The Challenge of Leadership” published in Acuta Journal of Communications Technology in Higher Education, Lexington, Kentucky, U.S. (April 2001); “India’s CBI is FBI’s Counterpart” published in PI Magazine, Journal of Professional Investigato...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Zaque Eyn  
Zaque Eyn demystifies that elusive “it” factor and breaks down what “it” actually is. Having worked with Jim Henson Studios, Neverland, Pomplamoose, Lauren Mayhew, The Family Stone, Anita Baker, OK GO, The Stone Foxes, to name a couple, over the course of 13 years; he takes his experiences a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Gary Davies  
Author of marketing, communications and Internet related workbooks and distance learning materials. Recent publications commissioned and published by FT Knowledge (Financial Times Group/Pearson), 'Customer Communications' (2000), ISBN 07446 01487 Price Ł225.00 and 'Managing Markets' (2001), ISBN 07...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Freelance Writer & Journalist  
Writes freelance for print and digital media: magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for technology, travelling, lifestyle, education, trade, social issues, among others. Types of writings include copywriting, content marketing, features, hard news, ...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Roy Rogers Oldenkamp  
Cultural Commentator and Activist, Roy Rogers Oldenkamp has been writing for WeHoNews online and is known for his incendiary column, 66 & Sweetzer referring to the address of West Hollywood City Hall, covering matters of local politics, LGBTQ issues and historic preservation. Also writes f...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ...   Next >