writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Coffee Table Book Writers

188 listings (91 - 100)

Freelance Writer & Journalist  
Writes freelance for print and digital media: magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for technology, travelling, lifestyle, education, trade, social issues, among others. Types of writings include copywriting, content marketing, features, hard news, ...
writers / published 

24 works listed

Caren A. Adams  
Caren Adams earned her Masters from Pepperdine University and a Business Diploma (BTEC) from Southwest London College, England. Her business background is extensive, covering everything from airlines to manufacturing, with a number of diverse industries in between. Adams espouses the theory that we ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Edmond Ng  
Freelance writer for print and digital media - magazines, newspapers, newsletters, ebooks, ezines, and web. Competent in writing for information technology, traveling, social issues, and other areas. Writer's geographical location is in Singapore. Types of writings include copywriting, conten...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Tom Clynes  
Tom Clynes is an author and journalist whose passion for discovery has taken him around the world. Tom writes about and photographs off-the-beaten-path adventure, culture and personalities for publications such as Outside Magazine, Men’s Journal, and Discover. He is a contributing editor at Na...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Peggi Ridgway  
Award-winning author of five non-fiction books, including the 2005 edition of Successful Website Marketing, and more than 500 magazine feature articles. Latest achievement: Author and Project Manager for the book, SENDING FLOWERS TO AMERICA, published by the American Florists' Exchange in December 2...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Misty Nichols  
I am a young writer who has been through to much to list here. Burns......Cerebral Palsy....Anorexia..........and more I write because l can. I was forced into it because it is a natural talent according to those who know me, but I make no promises! I am looking for motr people to read my book and ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jay Frankston  
Jay Frankston was raised in Paris, France, and came to the U.S. in 1942. He became a lawyer and practiced on his own in New York for nearly twenty years, reaching the top of his profession, sculpting and writing at the same time. In 1972 he gave up law and New York and moved himself and his famil...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Cheryl Rhodes  
Cheryl Rhodes has lived in Cloverdale, British Columbia most of her life with a few years here and there in Victoria, White Rock, and Kamloops, BC. She is married to Kerry and they own two dogs: a Dalmatian, Katy, and a Border Collie/Lab cross, Lacy. They also own town horses: Whistler the Appaloo...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Pardu S.  Ponnapalli  
Pardu Ponnapalli is an IT professional working in Rockville, Maryland. He has been a Star Trek buff all his life. He lives in Hagerstown, Maryland, with his wife, son, dog, and two cats. This is his first publication. After earning a PhD in Physics, he was promptly rewarded with unemployment. Re...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >