writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Coffee Table Book Writers

188 listings (81 - 90)

Carol Denbow  
Hidden behind the "hard-core" business woman and devoted mom was an author with a book inside. In 2002, Carol Denbow finally sat down and wrote the introduction to her first book. Two years later, "Are You Ready to Be Your Own Boss?" was in print fulfilling the need for new business owners to achiev...
writers / published 

3 works listed

A.William Ellison  
Just who is A.W. Ellison? A Cartoonist and Author, Ellison's cartoons have been seen on select bathroom stall walls and above urinals throughout this great land of ours. He work has also been published in Chicago’s Laughing Matters, Inside the Second City, The Performing Arts Monthly, The National ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Petersen  
It's always more interesting to learn about people in person (or e-person these days). If you want the "bullet" however, I am originally from Canada, and have been traveling and living abroad for nearly 20 years now. Along the way I have walked the tunnels under the Korean DMZ, done archaeology in S...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Linda Leier Thomason  
Communicator who researches and writes assigned articles and ghost authors speeches for corporate, non-profit and political leaders. I have written copy for 24 issues of an award-winning magazine. In addition, I have written and had published feature pieces, white papers, issue papers, bus...
writers / published 

38 works listed

J. NEWHALL  
J. Newhall is a small town Author from upstate New york who has always wanted to help make the world a better place. J. has always written little things, but hadn't taken it serious until 2003 when a man from Branson Mo. contacted him about a pamphlet J. had written in 1995 to help troubled te...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Anna Marie Fritz  
I graduated from the Newspaper Institute of America some years back, and am presently a small-press publisher and author. I belong to The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators, Outdoor Writers, Authors Den, ArtWanted.com, Wet Canvas, and poetry groups. My Children's book entitle...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Stuart Macfarlane  
I have had 6 books published with several planned for next year. I accept commissions for humorous books and articles. Published Books include: The Little Book of Calm for Cats Transworld The Little Book of the Internet Exley The Little Book of Stess Exley Over 30's Jokes Ex...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Matt Murphy  
I have three books in print, one published by a POD publisher and two self-published. I'm only interested in traditional publishing now. I have a decent grasp on the art of writing but am most concerned with learning the craft right now. Previous writing/journalism experience includes: sp...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Carl Tuohey  
Mr. Carl "Cal" Tuohey has lived his entire life in the Erie Canal town of Medina, New York. He and his wife, Jeanne, have been married for 34 years and have two children, Elizabeth and Jackson. In addition to his career as a systems analyst, Mr. Tuohey has taken on many endeavors. These include a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >