writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Coffee Table Book Writers

188 listings (71 - 80)

Kevin Shelly  
I'm a full-time New Jersey newspaper editor and a part-time magazine freelancer. My first book, Lynn Bogue Hunt: A Sporting Life, sold out its first edition and is now available again. Field & Stream magazine selected it as one of nine memorable outdoor books published in 2003. I've gotten several a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

EL March  
Dr. EL March is the owner and primary professional staff for EL-SOS solutions, located in Bobcaygeon, Ontario, Canada. Dr. March is an Orthomolecular Medicine Doctor with strong background in Holistic Psychotherapy and Spiritual Alchemy. She has spent her childhood years in extensive full-time train...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Judith Boss  
Judith Boss is the author of several college textbooks, including THiNK and Analyzing Moral Issues, both among the top sellers their fields. Boss has an BA from the University of Western Australia, an MA from Dalhousie University, and a PhD in social ethics from Boston University. Prior to moving t...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Tony Crisp  
Started writing at 18. At first this was articles for small magazines. Because of my interest in physical and mental health I wrote many features for popoluar psychology magazines and yoga and health. My first book was Yoga and Relaxation for Collins, later published by Sphere in paperback Since th...
writers / published 

18 works listed

Daniele Luciano Moskal  
Born in Italy,Daniele Luciano Moskal is an Evangelist/Pastor, Bible Teacher, Children's TV Presenter, Songwriter and Author who has been appointed and anointed to publish the mind of God through unique inspirational writing. He has gained a B.A in Religious Studies and Writing & Publishing a...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Matt LaCroix  
I am a serious outdoors hiker who loves to challenge myself and hike into very remote places. I have a knack for adventure and have had incredible things happen to me, from getting almost killed by a rutting moose, or lost above tree line in the snow. I have written detailed stories about the advent...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Clifford Kapono  
Clifford Kapono was in born in Hawaii when it was a territory of the Untied States, raised in San Francisco before Haight & Ashbury was discovered by the rest of his generation. He came of age in Asia during a period of global conflict then discovered for himself the essential facts of living in th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Bernard Snyder  
I was born in Savannah Georgia. After losing both parents at the age of four,, I was adopted by an aunt and moved to Hilton Head Island S.C. where I currently still resides. Writing Poetry has been a hobby of mine for many years. In April 2009\\\' I published my first book \\\'A Part Of Me\\\' vol....
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nancy Robinson  
Nancy Robinson is a Connecticut-based writer, published internationally. Oxford University Press, The Next American City Magazine, Action Martial Arts Magazine, 3am Magazine, Woman This Month Magazine, and others have published her work. With extensive employment experience in Broadcasting, Inve...
writers / published 

27 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >