writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Coffee Table Book Writers

188 listings (61 - 70)

Brian Edwards  
I have been writing for slightly over eight years now. For the past four years, I've worked strictly as a freelance writer. Before that I worked for three years and six months on a local newspaper. Writing has always been a passion, but I still picked up many hobbies; playing guitar, photography,...
writers / published 

8 works listed

David Domine  
David Dominé lives in Louisville, Kentucky, where he teaches foreign languages and translation at Bellarmine University. In addition to an MFA in Writing from Spalding University, he has an MA in Spanish Literature from the University of Louisville and an MA in German Literature from the University...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Poppy Behrens  
Poppy Behrens is a freelance writer based in Phoneix, Arizona. She is also the editor of an international trade magazine for the self-storage industry, and has served as the assistant editor of a local fashion and lifestyle magazine. Her freelance articles have been published in local, national, reg...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nelson Choto  
Tomé el pequeño libro del estante. Leí. Era un haikú en español. Un instante capturado con la erudición de Octavio Paz: Niño y trompo. Aquel encuentro transformó mi vida. Descubrí luego un océano de páginas tan amplio como el Mar del Sur aparecido a Núñez de Balboa. Caminé sobre las páginas y despué...
writers / published 

3 works listed

C.L. Mareydt  
As a Born Again Believer I have the Privilege to write from the Spirt to the Spirit. As an Inspirational Author I am published in many Online Christian Magazines, Christian and Secular Author Sites. Also, I Own and Moderate Three Yahoo Message Groups and Two Message Boards. Recently I have...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Sandra Friend  
From clambering up the jagged lip of the world's largest dormant volcano to riding the rails across the deserts of northern India, Sandra Friend immerses herself in her work. Author of nearly twenty books, Sandra is Florida's top hiking expert, with five hiking books to her credit (with Countryman P...
writers / published 

16 works listed

Jim Tabor  
I've published articles in TIME, Reader's Digest, Smithsonian, US News & World Report, Barrons, Washington Post, OUTSIDE, SKI, Powder, Backpacker, Yankee, Snow Country, Vermont Life, Western Horseman, and many others. My article subjects have varied widely: travel, personalities, profiles, financial...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Carlos Ballantyne  
Carlos K. Ballantyne describes himself as a knight errant. He was born in Ecuador, moved to the U.S. at an early age and graduated from Dartmouth College with a degree in Chemistry. After working as a computer networking consultant for many years, Carlos became a full- time professional photographer...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Joe Worthington  
My name is Joe Worthington and I have worked as a travel writer for over 5 years, having worked with the likes of Tourism Malaysia, UNESCO and Inspired by Iceland amongst many others. I am a staff writer for easyJet's Traveller magazine covering the Moroccan city of Tangier. I regularly travel, b...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >