writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Coffee Table Book Writers

188 listings (51 - 60)

Cathe Jones  
Born in Boston, Cathe has a varied background, earning several degrees, and status as US Navy Veteran. As a stand up comic she has performed throughout the US and Canada in internationally recognized clubs, including the Improv and the Comedy Store. Cathe has also been a member of Second City, and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Carmel Vivier  
A writer and journalist with over 22 years experience, I am very versatile in my writing style and use my photography whenever possible to augment my articles and books. I am an award winning photographer and writer, with publishing credits in Canada, the UK, Ireland and United States. As a technica...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Wiladene Keen  
I am retired but still very much active with pursuing my writing career, being an avid cook, helping with my grandchildren and family, and volunteering at church and in my community. I am a native of southern Virginia, and have been a resident of Charlotte, NC for three years plus. I love my new...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jozette Aaron  
About the Author Jozette Aaron has been published in both fiction and non-fiction since 2000. Her first two books, published as e-books are no longer available. They will both be offered in print in the very near future. Her non-fiction short stories have been accepted for inclusion in fiv...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Ralph DiGennaro  
About Ralph DiGennaro A former Menís Style Editor at the New York Times Magazine and Gentlemenís Quarterly, Ralph DiGennaro is one of the preeminent voices in fashion and luxury journalism. His menís fashion writing and styling has appeared in Esquire, The New Yorker, Business Week, New York New...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Rita Thurman Barnes  
I grew up in the the oil-rich town of Bartlesville, Oklahoma in the far NE corner of the state. Our community is steeped in history including holding the honor of one of the first oil wells drilled in Oklahoma, the Nellie Johnstone and being the long-time home of the internationally known Phillips P...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Sheena Gurbakhash  
"In the beginning was the word." This is, i think the most profound sentence ever written, probably even more fundamental than "i think therefore i am". I love words and structure. I love being a writer because it allows me to play with both. If you are looking for a freelance writer a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Linda Allen  
Linda Allen is author of more than 50 magazine articles, essays, and books. she has received honors from the Society for Professional Journalists and Writer's Digest. Her book, Decking the Halls - The Folklore and Traditions of Christmas Plants, was a finalist for the 2001 Benjamin Franklin Award f...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Tom Tuohy  
As of January, 2009, I currently have a few major projects 'on the boil'. My main project at this time is a PhD Writing thesis about 'The Role of the Outsider in Storytelling' and how that impacts on the clash of civilizations between Islam and Christianity. I am in the write up period of this a...
writers / published 

40 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >