writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Coffee Table Book Writers

188 listings (41 - 50)

Fyn Day  
Fyn Day was born in the fifties and started to write in the sixties – not very well at first, just his name and always with the last letter in backwards upper case. However, he improved, and throughout the seventies and eighties wrote mostly exam papers, well enough to attend Bristol University and ...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lorren Repton  
An international travel writer/photographer, Lorren Repton is a resident of Southern California's Big Bear Valley and is editor of many online-zines. She was editor of Big Bear Magazine from 1996 to 2006. In 2005, she took on the project of revamping a Trade Publication -- Drinking...
writers / published 

21 works listed

Gerald Darnell  
The stories and events included in his books span times from pre-high school to his now retirement in Longwood, FL � near Orlando. As an avid hunter and fisherman, many of the writings involve activities and stories from his personal outdoor adventures. As a business executive, and extensive trav...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Nazry Bahrawi  
Greetings and salutations, I am a published magazine features writer/editor, non-fiction author and newspaper social commentator. My first book project is a coffee-table book pertaining to the Muslim's perceived mandatory head-dress, aptly entitled "Tudung: Beyond Face Value". My second book p...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Evenson Dufour  
Evenson Dufour is currently studying political science at Florida International University. In 2008-2009, he was placed on the Dean’s List and on the President’s Academic Honor List for excellent academic achievement at the end of spring term at Palm Beach State College. He studied social sciences a...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Charlton Hall  
I have a Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy from Converse College and a Bachelor of Science in Experimental Psychology from the University of South Carolina Upstate. I also did a two-year postgraduate fellowship in Mindfulness, Ecopsychology and the Family System through Westgate Trainin...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Philip Vaughn  
Four published books to date: two racing and two baseball. Three more in pre-production. AMERICAN GLADIATOR: The Hard Life And Short Times Of Pete Browning (baseball biography). First book ever done on this fabled hitter AMERICAN DIAMONDS: unusual, one-of-a-kind baseball anthology...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Melanie Votaw  
I am a full-time freelance writer and editor in New York and the author of ten commercially published non-fiction books on a variety of subjects that are currently (or soon to be) sold in bookstores worldwide. Six of these books are under my name as author, and the others are ghostwritten titles. Ad...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Tom Vater  
Tom Vater is a writer mostly working in South Asia. Tom Vater's first publication (barring a virtually forgotten past as editor of student magazines and part-time music critic for a German daily) was a full page spread on Nepali folk music in Nepal's biggest English language paper in 1997. Since...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >