writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Coffee Table Book Writers

187 listings (131 - 140)

Jim Akers  
A retired professional photographer and a decorated Vietnam veteran. Author of three books so far: "One Soldier's Story", "Deceitful Attraction", and "Soldier's Story". All these books are available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Lulu Enterprises and most book stores worldwide.....
writers / published 

3 works listed

Brad Price  
My name is Brad Price; I am the owner of abiblecommentary.com, a site that offers a wide variety of Bible commentaries. There is also a regularly updated Christian blog . Get free sermons, a free daily devotional, and other quality Christian material at
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Andi Reynolds  
Andi Milam Reynolds is an award-winning writer and editor with 18 years' experience writing for a variety of clients and editing a range of publications. Her talents are excellent writing, flexibility, curiosity and speedy delivery.
writers / published 

15 works listed

Nathan Foote  
Enfant terrible. Private school, quasi-military. Harvard. Peace Corps. World wandering. Ranching in the wilderness. And writing all the way- poetry, novels, journals, essays, creative non fiction, play and film scripts.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joyce Bowling  
I am a wife, mother, grandmother and first grade teacher. My book Kentucky...The Mountains I Call Home is now available at amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other online book stores. It will be available in stores July 09th.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Larry Rochelle  
When I'm not writing novels, you might find me at THE GRAND EMPORIUM in Kansas City, listening to the blues and drinking a pint of Boulevard Wheat. See my web page at http://communities.msn.com/PalmerMorelMysteryFile
writers / published 

11 works listed

Peter Beren  
Formerly Publisher of Sierra Club Books, Publisher of VIA Books and V.P. of Publishing for the Palace Press Publishing Group, Peter Beren is the author of 7 books and is a Literary Agent and Publishing Consultant.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jon Lymon  
Jon Lymon is an author of offbeat thrillers who hails from the much maligned hotspot of literary creativity, historic interest and occasional disorder that is Croydon, south London.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Jo Ann Brown  
Graduate - Lincoln University - Business Administration Professional career includes being an Auditor for the General Accounting Office and business owner.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >