writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Coffee Table Book Writers

187 listings (121 - 130)

Brian Munger  
Brian Munger is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) that has written well over 2,500 resumes. He owns and operates a resume writing company, Resume Phenom, LLC (www.resumephenom.com). Munger has helped countless individuals land new jobs in virtually every industry, including sales...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rodney Lacroix  
I'm a remarried father of tw children and two step-children who is slowly losing his mind (see reference to children). I've written three best-selling humor books and have previously won both cover and content awards. Things always invariably go wrong for me, so I channel that aggravation ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Clifford Anderson  
My name is Clifford R. Anderson and I have written a book called, "Ghosts Demons And Shadow People". It's about regular people's real-life paranormal stories from all over the world. Besides writing about the paranormal, I like to go fishing, collect autographs from many different types of famous...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Chariss K. Walker  
Chariss K Walker, M. Msc., an award-winning Indie author, writes fiction and nonfiction books with a metaphysical/visionary message. All of her books are sold worldwide in eBook, paperback, and many are also in Large Print. To find out more about this author and her books, visit her website at...
writers / published 

20 works listed

Phil Eisenhower  
Phil Eisenhower is a writer and teacher. His first book, Vicious Vocabulary, came from lessons he used to teach college vocabulary to gang kids. He is currently finishing his second book, Hell Is For Teachers (working title), which recounts his first seven years of teaching in the classroom dodgin...
writers / published 

1 works listed

E Thomas Wood  
Co-owner, Beaten Biscuit Press LLC (publisher of Nashville: An American Self-Portrait, 2001); author, Karski: How One Man Tried to Stop the Holocaust (Wiley, 1994); ghost-author of and contributor to other books; journalist (New York Times, Wall Street Journal etc.); former magazine editor and publi...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Robert Courland  
Robert Courland is a writer with three books to his credit: "Concrete Planet," "The Old North Waterfront" and (with Walt Crowley) "The Fairmont Hotel - One Hundred Years of a San Francisco Landmark." "Concrete Planet" is his most recent book and has been warmly received by the readers and critics.
writers / published 

3 works listed

Francine Linssen  
I am a freelance writer based in Singapore with a background in marketing and social housing (MSc). I published my first book in English in September 2010. Most recent projects include a website for a HR company, blogposts on various subjects and columns for the Global Connection Magazine.
writers / published 

1 works listed

Madelene Allen  
McMaster University, Member Canadian Writers' Union Published books: Reunion, Search for My Birth Family http://www.ouareau.com/inverc Wake of the Invercauld Nominated by McGill-Queens University Press for Governor General's Award for non-fiction, 1997 http://www.ouareau.com/inverc
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >