writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Coffee Table Book Writers

188 listings (101 - 110)

Amichi Garabaldy  
i make 9374200 Euros a year thanks to my world wide known Book "Gispr Nizacka" i am a famous writer and have written the book "dangling by dawn" "Monkeys in the Moonlight" "Pigs in the bathroom" "2 ways to be stupid" "100 ways to dumb" "hung by honey comb" "girlz and boyz" (A book for 'special teen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Antonio Jacobs  
Antonio has written essays for the New York City Writing Project, and is a talented artist, songwriter and composer. Obviously, Antonio is a movie buff, and will watch anything. Currently, he is writing movie reviews for every film ever made. Antonio Jacobs received his Masters degree from Northw...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Subhash Bhore  
Subhash studied Botany at University of Pune (Pune, India) & Genetics at UKM, Malaysia. In 2009, he was nominated for the AASIO Young Scientist Award. Currently,he is serving as Associate Professor (of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology) at AIMST University, Malaysia. He has published more th...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jagvir Goyal  
Writer of published Civil Engineering books, crossword books, English Novels, Civil Engineering articles, short stories, poems,film reviews, House building tips, subject-special crosswords. Figures in Marquis Who's Who in the World 2004 onwards, Marquis Whos who in Asia, 2006 onwards, Marquis Whos W...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Michelle Korgis-Fitzpatrick  
Chelle is a published author, freelance writer, newsletter publisher, chapbook printer, and photographer with marketing experience. Her specialties are nonfiction history, poetry, creative fiction, and printing. She lives in Southwest Missouri with her husband and three young children. She ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Latorial Faison  
Latorial Faison is a native of Courtland, Virginia who has pubished two books of poetry: Secrets of My Soul (2001) and Immaculate Perceptions (2003, CK Press). Faison is a graduate of The University of Virginia (1995) and VA TECH (1997). She is the founding editor of PoeticallySpeaking.net. Faison...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Claudia Versailles  
Although armed with a background in Fine Arts, Claudia Versailles dabbles in a little bit of everything. An Event Coordinator specializing in Marketing and Promotions, this Interior Designer, CEO of F.A.K.E. T-shirts, screenwriter, artist, advocate of the homeless, and dog lover brings a uniqu...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Slenk  
I am the editor and an author for SlenkDee's first book, "From The Grand Canyon To The Great Wall: Traveler's Best, Worst And Most Ridiculous Stories From The Road." My first photography ebook can be found on the Kindle or Nook. It is called "South America: A Photographic Journey." I am also c...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Danesh Daryanani  
Content Strategy, Consultancy and Creation. Books, Editorial Services, Digital Content, Speech-Writing, White Papers, Annual Reports, Video and Animation Copy, Scripts. Published Works: See Below Digital Content: Waalkz Interactive Heritage Walks. Supported by the National Heritage ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...   Next >