writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Coffee Table Book Writers

188 listings (11 - 20)

Troy Smith  
yes, I\\\'m published. Wrote a killer biography on the band, Nirvana (St Martins Press, April 2004). Yes, I love to write. Especially about life. And yes, the ink flows freely at the drop of a dime. There\\\'s not an assignment I can\\\'t complete without passion & integrity. I was a young b...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Kent Whitaker  
About the Author - A New Southern American Storyteller Do you love great stories, good food, fun people and a good chuckle? If so, then you will love works by Southern author and semi-celeb chef Kent Whitaker. From his time on TV and radio, his weekly and monthly newspaper articles or hi...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Bev Spicer  
It all began in Bridgnorth. A medium-sized market town with a blown-up castle (not bouncy). I lived at Hop Pole House in Underhill Street with caves at the bottom of my garden where Oliver Cromwell used to hang out. I went to school in High Town, which meant climbing up Stoneway steps every morni...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Margaret A Harrell  
Most recently, Margaret A. Harrell has authored the "Keep This Quiet!" memoir series, beginning with "Keep This Quiet! My Relationship with Hunter S. Thompson, Milton Klonsky, and Jan Mensaert." The sequels are "Keep THIS Quiet! Too: More Adventures with Hunter S. Thompson, Milton Klonsky, Jan Mens...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Tiwanda Lovelace  
SEVEN WEST PRODUCTIONS - http://shop.7westpublishing.com PUBLISHING TO CHANGE LIVES NATIONWIDE! Visit us our Official Website: http://7westpublishing.com BIO: Tiwanda 'Ne Ne' Lovelace of Seven West Productions, was like many other unknown artists who were used and then discarded by the musi...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Dennis O'Connor  
About Dennis O’Connor Dennis O’Connor is a prolific freelance writer with hundreds of magazine and newspaper bylines and a book title, and he is currently working as managing editor of The Catholic Telegraph, official newspaper of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. He has written extensively ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Rajesh Singh  
Singh is an independent art historian and art critic based in Baroda, India. He is Review Editor of Modern Art Asia, member of the Indian Archaeological Society, Indian Art History Congress, and Forum of Contemporary Theory. His books include An Introduction to the Ajanta Caves with Examples of...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jack Prather  
The Author was born in Sylacauga, Alabama in 1924, His family moved to Rockford in Coosa County twenty miles south of Sylacauga when he was eight. This move came as the result of the Great Depression that relocated many families to the country trying to make a living farming. He was an energe...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Gerianne Beatrice Bullen  
Gerianne Beatrice Bullen (nee: Hull and formerly: Van Vugt) was born in 1959, in Corner Brook, Newfoundland, Canada. At the age of eleven, she moved to the province of Ontario, and lived in various cities for some nineteen years. During this time she attended Sheridan College, in Oakville and receiv...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >