writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

361 listings (71 - 80)

Jeanette Cooper  
http://www.bestpublishedbooks.com Jeanette Cooper fell in love with writing prior to her teens when she learned the thrill of inventing characters on paper. It was also a way to explore the universe, to research the unknowns that served to make her writings more realistic, and to enjoy a vast re...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lisa Shepard  
In her books, African Accents: Fabrics and Crafts to Decorate Your Home and Global Expressions: Decorating with Fabrics from Around the World, author and designer Lisa Shepard encourages others to express themselves creatively through simple techniques and readily available materials. She promotes h...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Eric D. Goodman  
Eric D. Goodman is an American writer of literary fiction, commercial fiction, childrens literature, and non-fiction. He has been writing since a grade-school story assignment turned him on to the craft more than a quarter century ago. Eric is the author of TRACKS, a novel in stories (Atticus Bo...
writers / published 

65 works listed

Ben Campbell  
I have traveled around the world and lived in fifteen countries. I write tough Reality-Fiction splashed with urban, ubiquitous, multi-layered adventures, highlighted with investigative reporting, strident photography and razer-sharp realism. I had won the redroom.com 2008 Memorable Summer Read Wr...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Ned Burke  
BIO: I have been in the publishing business for 30 years. Besides working as managing editor for The (PA) Triboro Banner newspaper and as a reporter/feature writer for the Sun Coast (FL) Media Group, I also served as editor of the North Port (FL) News, the Winter Park (FL) Sun Herald, The Florida...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Kimberly Brouillette, MA  
No matter what the subject matter, I have to admit that I love to do research and be creative! As a published author, I am fortunate to have had many opportunities to write both fiction and non-fiction projects on a variety of topics. My diverse background enables me to think from many perspectives,...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Kyle Allen  
Now a missionary in Thialand, serving the Lord. I previously lived and wrote in New York City for the past several years. I have written and/or edited for every major music magazine, including VIBE, Source, Spin and underground culture magazines like Strength. My fiction has been in many literar...
writers / published 

18 works listed

JoAnne Culley  
JoAnne Culley was born in Newark, New Jersey but raised in East Orange, NJ. She is the youngest of 4 sisters. She started writing poetry at 9 years old , using an escape from the abuse of her family, school bullying, and living in poverty. Her father had a stroke when she was 13 years old, in which...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Alfred Garrotto  
Alfred J. Garrotto is a freelance writer, editor, and novelist. He lives in Martinez, CA with his wife and two daughters. Circles of Stone is his third novel (coming in 2003 from Hilliard & Harris Publishers), following upon Finding Isabella (2000) and A Love Forbidden (1996). The novel represents ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >