writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

361 listings (61 - 70)

Mr. kelly Beckman  
writing fiction for 12 years. I have written 12 books to date, seven are pulished by LuLu. My current January 2008 book is "Creative Writing-Kelly Style! (in fianl edit). Next is Technical writing-Kelly style and Soldier Boy-Soldier Girl! (final draft). My previous writing is mostly fiction...
writers / published 

15 works listed

Devon Mihesuah  
Devon Abbott Mihesuah is member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma and is a historian by training. She received her Ph.D. in American History from TCU in 1989, and was professor of American Indian History in NAU's history department for ten years. She is now professor of Applied Indigenous Studies, s...
writers / published 

12 works listed

Cheryl Snell  
As a conservatory trained pianist, wife of an engineering professor and sister of a painter, I draw on music, science and art for my writing. A multiple Pushcart Prize nominee and Best of the Net winner, I am well- published, with over four hundred stories and poems in print and online literar...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Thadine Quick  
Quick, Thadine N. Thadine Nanette Quick, born March 1, 1968 in Chicago Illinois. In 1986, Thadine graduated from George Henry Corliss High School. Two years later she would go on to join the United States Army where she would spend over nine years serving as a decorated Sergeant. Within her n...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Quan Williams  
One of my fondest memories as a writer came from the first comic book I ever read, a Neal Adams-drawn issue of Batman that I had found ripped up on my way home from school. I collected all of the pages I could find, took them home and meticulously put them all back in order. I believe that was when ...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Stacy-Deanne (Novelist)  
Pen Name: Stacy-Deanne ( Dee Anne ) Official Website: http://www.stacy-deanne.net Stacy-Deanne is a best-selling/award-winning fiction author. She began her career in 1997 at the age of 19. Stacy also had an interest in modeling and design and became a part-time model. Stacy began modeling for...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Chin Ce  
A member of the new generation of African writers from Nigeria with several volumes of poetry and fiction publications. Chin Ce is an avid contributor to contemporary discourse and African literary criticism. He has worked as editor, columnist, essayist and reader for magazines and publishing ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Mike Lord  
Mike Lord was born in London within the sound of Bow Bells, just as the WW2 was about to explode. Mike has spent the vast majority of his working life in developing countries in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia, and now lives and works in Vietnam. Mike likes to read the history of the various countries...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Gini Sikes  
Gini Sikes is an independent print, broadcast and radio journalist and author who has produced documentaries and written on a wide range of subjects. She was a senior editor at Mademoiselle and Metropolis magazines, and her articles have appeared in The Village Voice, Vibe, The New York Times, The W...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >