writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

361 listings (51 - 60)

Mike Bookman  
I grew up in Brooklyn in the 50' s during the reign of the great Dodger teams of that era. The apartment house Ilived in was in the shadow of Ebbets Field. Of all the Dodger immortals my favorite was Jackie Robinson. Robinson was the first outlaw of the base paths. When he began his rookie seaso...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Renay Anderson  
H. Renay Anderson has lives in the Austin, Texas area. She is originally from the Bay area of Northern California. She worked for IBM in Quality Assurance and in Operations for over ten years. She moved to Austin, Texas while working for IBM. She decided to write her first book back in 2002, shor...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Nadia Cherubin  
My name is Nadia Cherubin and I'm a freelance writer/author/columnist and have been writing for 12 years. I have 9 years experience in article writing and 12 years experience in writing and have my own column on the internet, so all you have to do is Google:Nadia Cherubin and you shall find ...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Biff Cappuccino  
Grew up on three continents and live in East Asia presently. Over the past few years have used my spare time to practice several genres: Novels (2), short stories (two collections), a book of travel lit, and dozens of essays and book reviews. Formerly ran www.eastcathay.com, a defunct group news & l...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jacqueline Moore  
Jacqueline Moore is a Christian author who offers spiritual words of encouragement daily on her website at http://www.jacquelinedmoore.com.  She resides in Detroit, Michigan with her two sons, James and Joseph. Jackie has taken courses towards an undergraduate degree in religion and has se...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Robert Norris  
I was born and raised in Humboldt County, California, where I played basketball in high school and junior college. In 1969 I entered the Air Force, subsequently became a conscientious objector to the Vietnam War, and served time in a military prison for refusing to fight in the war. In my twenties ...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Danielle Ackley-McPhail  
Award-winning author Danielle Ackley-McPhail has worked both sides of the publishing industry for longer than she cares to admit. Currently, she is a project editor and promotions manager for Dark Quest Books. Her published works include five urban fantasy novels, Yesterday's Dreams, Tomorrow's ...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Wendell Mayo  
Wendell Mayo is a native of Corpus Christi, Texas. He is recipient of a National Endowment for the Arts Creative Writing Fellowship and a Fulbright to Lithuania (Vilnius University). His story collection, The Cucumber King of Kedainiai, is winner of the 2012 Subito Press Award for Innovative Fiction...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Angel Martinez  
Durante los últimos 20 años, Ángel ha guiado, dirigido y realizado análisis de inteligencia de los métodos operativos, conspiraciones, capacidades, vulnerabilidades y probables cursos de acción de las organizaciones más complejas que representan una amenaza a los intereses estadounidenses. Ha...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ...   Next >