writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

362 listings (201 - 210)

Sandra Carlotta Paige  
I enjoy reading and writing occult/supernatural novels. I am a fan of authors such as Frank Lauria, Denis Wheatley and Stephen King among others. I have been writing since the age of four, when I was first taught the alphabet. I enjoy good storytelling, told or read. I have completed two novels. One...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Francelene Aprahamian  
I am a multiracial woman who likes to write about romance & christianity from that viewpoint. Born in Dallas County Texas, when I married almost five years ago I moved to the Midwest. I am a homeschooling stay at home mom to my teenager and we are seeking to move back down south very soon. Recen...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Brian Stephens  
I worked in the gas and oil exploration industry in the UK for more than 20 years. Then following a few moments of madness decided to give it all up and move to the South of France to start a new career in a new country. Easier said than done, but done it was...in 2008, I now design websites...
writers / published 

23 works listed

Jonathan Lee  
I have been writing since I was thirteen years old. Over the decade that comprises my writing career, I have written songs, poems, newspaper articles, novels, and essays. My newest project "Half Windsor" is in stores now and the follow up "Full Windsor" is in production now. Currently I write for ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Joan Phelps  
30 years in the insurance industry (areas include: government relations, public policy, special investigations unit (SIU), legislative affairs, media relations, public relations, communication). 5 years as speechwriter for Fortune 500 CEO. Co-owner of mid-size book publishing company with na...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Marie-Ange Somdah  
I was born in Ouagadougou, Burkina faso (West Africa). After my undergraduate studies at Université de Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso), I completed my graduate studies in France. I'm currently Professor at Humboldt State University in California (World Languages & Cultures Department). I have published s...
writers / published 

9 works listed

Africa Fine  
Africa Fine grew up in Milwaukee and earned a BA from Duke University. She worked for several years as a journalist and earned a Master’s Degree in English from Florida Atlantic University. She is currently an English Instructor, and she lives in Florida with her husband and son. Africa’s first nove...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Joe Rinaldo  
Born in Danville, Illinois, I spent most of my life in Owensboro, Kentucky, where I met the woman who would later become my wife. I have a wonderful daughter with Down syndrome, and we are all very active in Special Olympics. I work in credit/finance, am an alumnus of The Ohio State University and W...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Bing Den  
Ahenadental.fr est un professionnel très expérimenté dans la domaine du fourniture dentaire, qui s’engage à fournir le matériel dentaire de haute qualité de grands marques, comme NSK, JINME, TOSI, COXO etc. L’équipe Athenadental.fr s’efforce tous les jours de dénicher de nouvelles marq...
writers / published 

7 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ...   Next >