writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

362 listings (191 - 200)

Raul E Jimenez  
Born in Havana, Cuba, Mr. Jimenez emigrated to the United States in 1957, He took the BS and MS in Meteorology from Texas A&M, worked for over thirty years for US air carriers, and retired as an executive after founding two weather departments, one at Fedex, and one at The Weather Channel Latin Amer...
writers / published 

2 works listed

W Edward Wilson  
W. Edward Wilson is the author of the exciting, urban thriller: TRIBES. Edward has studied martial arts for over 27 years, having achieved the ranking of second Dan (second degree black belt) in Shotokan Karate. He has also studied Escrima and Kali, which are disciplines of weapons fighting. ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mohit  Sharma (Trendster / Trendy Baba)  
Published - Thousands of stories, poems, books, articles, comics (fiction, non-fiction, research and social activism). Languages - English, Hindi & Español. Affiliate: Freelance Talents (Freelance Civilization), Infra Surkh Shayars, Various websites and publications like Raj Comics, Smas...
writers / published 

25 works listed

Kenneth Williams  
K. Roland Williams Jr. was born in the housing projects of Pittsburgh, PA’s “Hill District.” His passion for writing began as a young adult and was nurtured throughout life’s experiences. "Cut Throat" is K. Roland Williams’ debut novel, which is told from the author’s familiarity as the co-owner of ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

K. Roland Williams  
K. Roland Williams Jr. was born in the housing projects of Pittsburgh, PA s Hill District. His passion for writing began as a young adult and was nurtured throughout life s experiences. Cut Throat is K. Roland Williams debut novel, which is told from the author s familiarity as the co-owner of a nig...
writers / published 

2 works listed

M. B. Levine  
M. B. Levine is a freelance book reviewer who has reviewed for MidWest Book Reviews, In the Library Reviews, CLarion Reviews and currently writes for Independent Professional Book Reviewers (www.bookreviewers.org). She is the author of two published novels: Splendid and Problems in Living. Levi...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Mark Rockeymoore  
I am a Military Brat and Army Veteran with 2 books published, "Temple of the Sky" and "Black Hole Soul" with a few more in the works. I am published in academic journals and edited volumes, have work on numerous websites and have worked in the corporate, governmental and academic arenas in the...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Elias Sassoon  
Elias Sassoon is the author of published novels and short story collections. These include: Brothers of the Four Corners; Sassoon’s Sketches; Headhunter’s On Parade; Hero Bountiful; Jewish Days; Some Arab Souls Dripping; Pig’s Court America; Record of Mutilation; Sassoon’s Friends; Sassoonâ€...
writers / published 

10 works listed

Janyce Van Es  
I am a typical Baby boomer. I am an old, Jewish hippie raised in the 1950's by a white, middle-class conservative family.I rebelled as an adolescent with drugs, sex, and rock and roll during the nineteen-sixties. I ultimately grew up to be a boring Elementary School teacher wearing bifocals, sittin...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ...   Next >