writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

362 listings (181 - 190)

Wanda Arrington-Akorede  
After living in Nigeria for ten years, Wanda Arrington Akorede returned to her home in Chicago, Illinois. It was then that she wrote her first romance novel. She found the experience exciting and extremely fulfilling and continues to write. Wanda holds a Masters Degree in in Counseling/Psychology...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Bayo Ojikutu  
Bayo Ojikutu was born and raised in the Greater Chicagoland area; his mother is a second generation product of the Great Northern (US) Migration, his father, a Nigerian emigre. He graduated from the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign during the mid-90's, and is married with one child, a son...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Gail McFarland  
Gail McFarland is the published author of more than 100 short romantic confessions and stories and six novels including: SUMMERWIND (BET/Arabesque), WHEN LOVE CALLS (BET/Arabesque), BOUQUET (with Roberta Gayle and Anna Laurence, BET/Arabesque), LADY KILLER (LULU Books), and ALL FOR LOVE (LULU Books...
writers / published 

5 works listed

Jackie Griffey  
I am Vice President/Treas. of a local writing and critique group; member of SinC-ic and several other writing groups; plus I write a weekly column for The North Shelby Times in Memphis, Tennessee. Cozy mystries are my favorites to read and to write and I am working on another one now. My husband, Ji...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Kalandra Gandy  
I am a 26-year-old a writer extraordinaire; she specializes in Creative writing and Journalism. She realized that she had a gift for writing at the age of 14. She currently reside in Atlanta, Ga. Her passion for writing lead her to Georgia Gwinnett College where she studies English Writing & Rhetori...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Empi Baryeh  
Empi Baryeh has been writing since she was thirteen years old, but it wasn�t until another thirteen years later that the romantic in her geared her toward romance. She writes heart-warming multicultural romance with enough passion to enthral readers who want a little sizzle with their romanc...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Lykos Magee  
Lykos Magee is a desi residing in Silicon Valley, California. He is a tech geek with a terminal degree. He has just finished writing his first two books. One is a "Thenmozhi" collection -- you can sample three of the stories on Sulekha ( http://www.sulekha.com/articles.asp?st=authorsearch&authid=117...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Richard Shekari  
Richard Shekari is a novelist, song writer, singer, and a poet from Abuja, Nigeria. He is a children's rights and peace activist who never fails to express his passion for a better world. His chronology is fully portrayed in the forthcoming autobiography ABANDONED. He is currently working as a...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Raymond Miller  
I was born and raised in Arkansas; however, I landed in California by luck if nothing else. Most of my writing reflect my Southern roots conflicting with the modern ideas such as race, gender, sexuality, and the morality of not getting caught. My first novel is complete. It is a story of a youn...
writers / unpublished 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ...   Next >