writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

362 listings (171 - 180)

PJ Rondinone  
I have recently published my first fiction with Picador USA. The book, The Digital Hood, is a collection of short stories about gangsters and rappers in the South Bronx and Los Angeles. Besides favorable reviews, the stories have been selected as one of the books for the Barnes & Noble Great New Wr...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Sheila Dalton  
I am married, I have a child. I've worked as a Contributing Editor for OWL magazine, in the eighties. I've lived and studied in England. I've studied, in England and in Canada, with various meditation teachers. I've also studied Healing Touch and Herbalism. I have a Masters Degree. I write poetry f...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Lakshmi Karra  
Lakshmi Karra was born and raised in Kolar, India, till high school. She then moved with her parents to Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, where she went to the University and obtained masters degrees in English Literature and Economics. She came to the US in the '70s, lived in Milwaukee, WI, till 2003. She...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Thomas Valentine  
My name is Thomas Valentine and I am a newly self published author of the novel entitled, "UNINTENTIONALLY CONNECTED". Available on line and Amazon, Barnes and Noble. I served in the United States Navy and I am a Desert Storm veteran. I have been writing for years and I have many followers wh...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karen X. Tulchinsky  
Karen X. Tulchinsky is the award-winning author of In Her Nature, winner of the 1996 VanCity Book Prize, and Love Ruins Everything, a novel, named one of the top ten books of 1998 by the Bay Area Reporter. She is the editor of nine anthologies of fiction, including the best selling Hot & Bothered s...
writers / published 

14 works listed

Linda Herman  
A native of South Georgia, Linda R. Herman is an author who brings reality into the fictional works she pens. The author's novel Consequences dares to raise awareness of HIV/AIDS while her Sophomore novel, Cost of Our Affairs shares a frightful account of the consequences of infidelity. Herman...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Judith Colombo  
Judith Woolcock Colombo was born in Kingston Jamaica WI. She came to the USA in 1969 to attend college. She taught English at the college level for over 20 years in New York City. She now lives in rural New York with her husband. Her first novel The "Fablesinger" was published in 1989 by the C...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Amo Sulaiman  
Born in Guyana and continuing his education in Canada, Amo Sulaiman received a B.A. Degree in Philosophy and Psychology at the University of Guelph in Ontario. He then completed his Master's Degree in Philosophy in Montreal. Shortly after this, he went to Switzerland where he did his Doctorate in P...
writers / published 

1 works listed

David Rowell Workman  
David Rowell Workman has published several collections of prose and several novels and short story collections. His work can be found on Amazon.com. He likes camping, fishing, horror movies, drive-ins (when he can find one that still exists) and taking his dog Charlo to the dog park. He has aspirati...
writers / published 

13 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ...   Next >