writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

362 listings (161 - 170)

La Drama Princess  
I write and read erotica. That's my first interest when it comes to books and stories but multicultural characters are another interest. I am very particular and passionate about what the works I put out there. I spend a great deal of time working on flow of the story, character development, and bel...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Justine Monikue  
Justine Monikue was born in Wiesbaden, Germany to military parents. She's lived most of her life on the East Coast of the United States. At the age of ten years old, Justine’s first poem, I Am Nature, was published in the Anthology of Poetry by Young Americans: 1995 Edition. Her short s...
writers / published 

6 works listed

Larry Lumpkin  
Larry C. Lumpkin was born in Baltimore, Maryland in 1960. His chosen career path was education, but writing good fiction has taken precedence over all else. "I've been bitten!" This Can't Be All There Is, the title of my first work, was his first attempt and offering to the literary world. And Then ...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Emmanuel Arriaga  
Emmanuel M. Arriaga is a Penn State grad and a tech guy by trade with a love for science and technology. He grew up reading from an early age which lead to a wild imagination and a love for all things Fantasy and Sci-Fi. He also enjoys the occasional video game, and takes care of a rabbit named Ezio...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Black Dragon  
A Big Science Fiction fan. I love Star Wars, Star Trek, and Battlestar Galactica. I love Asian movies: Chinese especially. Kung-fu movies are my favorite genre. As there are not much good Sci-Fi in Asian movies. Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, and Jet Li,, are some of my Heroes. I used to practice Ma...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Teresa D. Patterson  
Teresa D. Patterson is the author of Project Queen 1 & 2, Uncrossing Her Legs, Ex-boyfriend, In Need of a Joshua Man, Spin Cycle, What About Your Friends, Panzina’s Passion, When There Are No Tomorrows, Fetish, and Headlines. Recently, she released her first young adult novel, Sequoia Denise, Just...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Detric Goss  
A vivid story teller, who can draw you into the world of the tale she is spinning. Imaginative~ creative, and extremely talented, this young woman is the NEXT BIG THING... With one book under her belt, she recently took on the project of ghostwriting the autobiography of one of Trenton's most in...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Tom Clynes  
Tom Clynes is an author and journalist whose passion for discovery has taken him around the world. Tom writes about and photographs off-the-beaten-path adventure, culture and personalities for publications such as Outside Magazine, Men’s Journal, and Discover. He is a contributing editor at Na...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Charles Jarmond  
I am a 48year old writer. I am also a college graduate as well as a graduate of the Lee Strasberg Institute for Acting. I hold a postgraduate certificate from St John's College for Philosophy and Theology studies. My latest work is an urban drama dealing with undisciplined and well intention ambiti...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ...   Next >