writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

362 listings (151 - 160)

GOLDA MOWE  
Born and raised in Sarawak, Malaysia, to an Iban mother and Melanau father, Golda Mowe has always been interested in the culture and traditions of Borneo's indigenous people. After graduating from university in Japan and enduring ten years of corporate life, the author found herself yearning f...
writers / published 

4 works listed

Rosemary Glenn  
I've been writing since I got my first library card at around age six. I wrote technical manuals for the aerospace industry in Southern California, a feature column for a national trade paper, and various projects as editor of a monthly newspaper in New England. A life-long hobby writing fic...
writers / published 

3 works listed

Mark Anthony Thomas  
Mark Anthony Thomas is an award-winning writer, creative artist, and has served in leadership roles in publishing, communications, and the public sector.As a writer, he has developed literary and media works for nearly two decades, publishing more than 300 poems, authoring 2 book projects, an...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Millicent Courtney Ware  
Voted among the Top 20-Best New Author Award recipients by CushCity.com, THE FREAK WITHIN is 'a menagerie untamed'. The book examines the various 'freaks' that appear in the lives of its main characters: Has Maine's quest for success uncovered a potentially deadly discovery? Can Kia cope with...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Karan Chauhan  
* Born in a remote village of India in a peasant family. Struggled to get to school and get education as most Indians of the period used to. *Done M,A, in literature, then M.Phil and Ph.D. * Joined the teaching profession at Delhi University and taught there for many decades as professor. * Went...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Delorys Welch-Tyson  
After 16 years of dividing my time between New York and the South of France as an art gallery owner my husband and I decided to move to move permanently to the South of France. Life in France for me now involves travel, writing full time, painting and avoiding as much as possible the madness of c...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Annabella Luz  
As a 17 year old Mexican girl, I do not have much writing experience. However, I believe I have a lot of personal experiences and viewpoints to share with my writing. My lifelong status in poverty has shaped my experiences, as well as my heritage in the affluent town I live in. As for actual writing...
writers / unpublished 

2 works listed

Marissa Monteilh  
MARISSA MONTEILH is a former commercial actress and host facilitator of relationship seminars. She is an author and an entertainment industry contract recruiter specializing in new media and information technology searches. She recently completed a novel manuscript titled May December Souls which...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Ola Vay  
Iíve been writing prolifically for the past twelve years. Currently, I have two published fiction novels, Beauty Of A Black Woman, and Georgia Peaches, five finished, nine unfinished screenplays for full-feature films, a collection of published, and unpublished of over fifty poems and short stories...
writers / published 

8 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ...   Next >