writers.net

Home Writers Literary Agents Editors Publishers Resources Discussion  

Published Writers

Ethnic Writers

361 listings (141 - 150)

T.J.  Chester  
T.J. Chester is a current resident of Gary Indiana. She is a graduate of Theodore Roosevelt High School, and has earned her Bachelor’s degree at Indiana University Northwest. T.J. Chester has been writing for as long as she can remember. She has courageously taken the bull by the horns, and au...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Carol Sanders  
I earned my bachelor's degree in journalism from Kent State University in Ohio and studied magazine writing and editing on a graduate level at Syracuse University. I have been a reporter, editor and writer for newspapers in Pennsylvania, Ohio and New York and was a writer for the Syracuse Universit...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Safia Fazlul  
Hi, I'm Safia Fazlul, author of "The Harem"! I was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and lived there shortly before I moved to Oslo, Norway. I grew up preoccupied with reading books and knew as soon as I learned how to write that I wanted to be an author when I grew up. I came to Canada when I was ten year...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Salome Rowe  
I am CEO of Ybonie Communications, (www.ybonie.com). 770-987-1611 - I recently completed my first novel, A Tale About Lilly. “In line with the persuasive writing that I do at Ybonie. I have a prolific passion for creative, novel, poetic and prose writing. Professionally, I promote strategized marke...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Jim Lawrence  
Currently, Director of Theatre and Head, School of Fine Arts at Pfeiffer University, Misenheimer, N.C. Formerly, full-time faculty member in the Dep't of Radio-TV-Film at Calif. State University-Northridge. Taught TV production and headed the Screenwriting Area. Am a produced screenwriter. Films...
writers / published 

3 works listed

J. Aundre' Clinton  
A new exciting writer, J. Aundre' Clinton. A 1994 graduate of the University of Kansas with a degree in Theatre and Film, Mr. Clinton makes his literary debut with Sins From the Past, which was self-published in 2002. J. Aundre' enjoys writing fiction that draws the reader into the story, making t...
writers / published 

2 works listed

Anthony Mungin  
Anthony Jerome Mungin was born in Charleston, SC on April 15, 1965. He is the 7th of 8 siblings born and raised up to the age of 14, on a little peninsula called James Island. He later moved to Baltimore, MD where he lived until entering the military. Mr. Mungin has been writing for over 15 years ...
writers / unpublished 

3 works listed

Alnasir Rajan  
I was born and educated mostly in Africa. I wrote a few books in Africa but never had them published because I never knew how. I used to just write and store the book in a hand written format. When I moved to Canada I brought with me my Pet Project. My book then began taking shape and I call it "Th...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Beresford McLean  
Beresford McLean, was born in rural Jamaica and later lived in Kingston where he completed and subsequently taught high school for three years. In 1970 he migrated to the United States and supported himself through college by cooking in various New York restaurants and hotels, including the Waldorf...
writers / published 

1 works listed

Previous   Page: 1... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ...   Next >